PDA

View Full Version : what college do you go to?

tants
02-21-2006, 08:32 PM
what colleges do you guys (and girls;) ) go to?
for right now im attending community college down in rockand county, ny. but plan on transferring to WVU this fall. two of my best friends go out their, ive been out their 3 or 4 times so far (6 hour drive from here in ny) and its a blast!!! either wvu or ill stick to SUNY schools. im majoring in engineering.
how about you!?

HondaRacer300ex
02-21-2006, 08:38 PM
do I know you?

i'm eddie keegan, i live in highland mills too.

Tommy 17
02-21-2006, 08:44 PM
penn state mechanical engineering

TM426
02-21-2006, 08:45 PM
I think you need to try the basics over again. When I'm at work, I love it when a costomer tells me what is wrong and he's an engineer. It never fails that they are so far from right and/or they installed the equipment themselves incorrectly. If the jobs for an engineer, I hear it as soon as I walk in the door.LOL If you can't spell what you are going to school for start over.:D

tants
02-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacer300ex
do I know you?

i'm eddie keegan, i live in highland mills too.

zack tant...
dad owns ocean grill.. i graduated last june from monroe, i work at big mikes pizza.. your name somehow sounda familiar.. anyway know anyone looking for a yfz? im selling mine!

tants
02-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by TM426
If you can't spell what you are going to school for start over.:D
its called a mac i-book... tinytiny keyboard..
no need for the smart comments bud

PismoLocal
02-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Im going to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and my major is engineering as well.

TM426
02-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by tants
its called a mac i-book... tinytiny keyboard..
no need for the smart comments bud

Sorry, LOL. It must have been the engineer thing. Good luck with what your doing. Lately engineers are giving engineers a bad name with me. My brother in-law calls himself an "engineer" and could not do crap. He could'nt wipe his own *****. I had a customer tell me he put his furnace in and it was F'ed up bad. A engineer that puts his family at risk. The same guy told me over the summer he A/C was low on freon when the fan motor was seized. :rolleyes: I was arguing with a customer (engineer) the other day on what was wrong with his system and durring our conversation, he ran out the door to talk with the phone guy across the street to tell him how to do his job. In the mean time his wife (about 60) proceeded to tell me how smart he was working for G.E. Sorry :D

DeerNuts
02-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Sophomore at Penn State.

Attempting a transfer to University of Pennsylvania. Its a little bit better.

If I dont get in, back to this **** *** school.

305exracer11
02-21-2006, 09:31 PM
i go to MMI in Orlando.. im in hondatech right now

Pappy
02-21-2006, 09:32 PM
WVU:huh

stay outta my state buttercup:devil:

Bush0102
02-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
Sophomore at Penn State.

Attempting a transfer to University of Pennsylvania. Its a little bit better.

If I dont get in, back to this **** *** school.

Haha yeah i would say Penn is a little bit better, considering it is an ivy league school along with harvard, yale, princeton, dartmouth, brown, colgate, and columbia. Thats some pretty astute company to be in.

Anyways, i am a sophomore at Middle Tennessee State majoring in Engineering Technologies and Industrial Studies with a focus on Construction Management Technologies. My minors are finance and agriculture. I'm a brother of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity and serve in the student senate and on the greek life programming board. I also work 25 hours a week. And i'm loving every minute of it!

tamehart
02-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Senior Penn State : Supply Chain and Information Systems

02-21-2006, 10:47 PM
im in aviation flight at southern illinois university of Carbondale

440exnacsracer
02-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by 305exracer11
i go to MMI in Orlando.. im in hondatech right now

dont know clay weeks by any chance? or bill neal? both are close friends of mine from back home

anyway..

Georgia Southern University.... Mechanical Engineering

04TRX400EX
02-22-2006, 12:23 AM
I go to Arizona State University (ASU) studying Business-Marketing with a minor in Communications. After college comes law school to learn what else but Business/Corporate Law.

BLAZZIN
02-22-2006, 01:42 AM
Colorado State, Landscape Architecture

tants
02-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
WVU:huh

stay outta my state buttercup:devil:

them country boys know how to party!!! plus morgantown is an actual town, its scary though 5 minutes away from the town.. ;)

motoman287
02-22-2006, 08:10 AM
University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI, majoring in Engineering Technologies with focus on mechanical design.

derekhonda
02-22-2006, 08:46 AM
<-------------------------------

02-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
<------------------------------- i take it you are either in class or have a lot of time on your hands? :p

400exBro
02-22-2006, 10:11 AM
University of Waterloo
System Design engineering

dober250R
02-22-2006, 10:29 AM
monroe community college - mechanical design, engineering technology

400ex7
02-22-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm at USC (University of South Carolina) majoring in criminal justice after that I will try to get a job with S.L.E.D. (state law enforcement division)

DeerNuts
02-22-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Haha yeah i would say Penn is a little bit better, considering it is an ivy league school along with harvard, yale, princeton, dartmouth, brown, colgate, and columbia. Thats some pretty astute company to be in.

Yeah its a nice school. Plus I have relatives in Philly.

Problem is, schools like this are so damn competitive. My high school marks were nice, but not enough for a school like Penn.

What do you need I wonder to get in? I figure my 3.95 at Penn State makes me at least competitive, right? But they'll probably throw it out just because there's a lot of 4.0s, higher SATs/ACTs, etc...

It sucks.

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Good luck tryin to get into Upenn! thats nearly impossible...

when are u going to penn state main? u'll have to stop by one of my house parties next semester if ur up there!

Scro
02-22-2006, 12:08 PM
University of North Alabama - Professional Geography

RaptorRacer45
02-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Nascar Technical Institute right here in Mooresville:D

derekhonda
02-22-2006, 01:21 PM
All you pennstate guys ready to lose tonight?

Its the battle of the the horrible basketball teams in the big 10!

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
All you pennstate guys ready to lose tonight?

Its the battle of the the horrible basketball teams in the big 10!

no penn state is on a whole differnt level of horrible... infact we shoudln't even be called a basketball team... i know highschool teams that could probably beat them!

FMF450R
02-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Skool of hard Knox, then:

WPU....accounting
Wayne, NJ

PismoLocal
02-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Do any of the engineer majors know where you want to work once you get to the outside?

AtvMxRider
02-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by TM426
costomer

If you can't spell what you are going to school for start over.:D

It's "customer" dumbass. Maybe you should get an education before start busting on somebody else

TheFontMaster
02-22-2006, 04:12 PM
I graduate High school in June, but I have been accepted to WyoTech. I'm going to the campus in PA, and will be taking auto body, and street rod/custom fabrication.

PismoLocal
02-22-2006, 04:14 PM
one of my buddies went away to wyotech last fall. He loves it there he said that is a lot of fun too.

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I graduate High school in June, but I have been accepted to WyoTech. I'm going to the campus in PA, and will be taking auto body, and street rod/custom fabrication.

yeah but ur gonna have a penn state drinking degree from the weekends;) :D

TheFontMaster
02-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
one of my buddies went away to wyotech last fall. He loves it there he said that is a lot of fun too.

I hear that alot. I really don't think I have heard any bad things about the school. It's pretty much the best automotive trade school out there right now. They have classes with the most hours, top of the line tools, sponsors from all kinds of companies gotta love 50% off all snap on tools:cool:

TheFontMaster
02-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
yeah but ur gonna have a penn state drinking degree from the weekends;) :D

:bandit: :devil:

PismoLocal
02-22-2006, 04:22 PM
How do you like penn state any ways? I have been thinking of transfering and that it was one of my prospects.

PismoLocal
02-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Im currently in engineering at Cal Poly but i want to go some where thats nice but that is a little easier on the academic side of things.

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
How do you like penn state any ways? I have been thinking of transfering and that it was one of my prospects.

PSU
#1 ranked football in Big 10
#3 ranked football in the nation - BCS
#1 tailgating school in the country - sports illustrated
#1 largest alumni association in the country
#1 most applied to school in the country
UNRATEABLE party school - Playboy
BEST STUDENT SECTION IN THE COUNTRY! - ESPN

^ does that explain it haha

actually i think the education u get here in unreal... penn state is ahead of alot of schools with their programs... the have one of the best engineering schools in the country... i have a friend that goes to pitt and i've talked to a few other people at other schools such as ohio state and wvu... penn state is ahead of them all in their engineering classes and seems to get more indepth... i know we also have better programs and opportunities then they do!

the campus is really nice... its not located in a huge city like ohio state and a few others... theres cow pastures next to it haha... its really laid back compared to the others...

the parties are awesome... the night life is great... the school spirit is top notch... theres never a boring moment at the main campus...

i know its the best college i've been to yet!

PismoLocal
02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
hmmm maybe ill have to check it out some time.

HtFoxChick
02-22-2006, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by motoman287
[B]University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI,

DeerNuts
02-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Tommy, Ill be out there in the fall once I get rejected at Penn:p

It'd def. be cool to hang out. Always looking for some parties (tail ).

Don't go to the crummy satellite campuses of Penn State. Main is where it's at. Well, I guess there are a couple nicer campuses... we played 11 of them during soccer. Stay away from schools w/ no dorms. They suck IMHO.

And by the way, tommy, do you know anything about Schreyers college? All's I know is it's tough as **** to get into from what I here.

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 05:46 PM
never heard of that college... wheres it located???

yeah let me know when ur up at main... i have a house next year and plan on having a few big parties...

my friends house they bought 2,000 balls like in a mcdonalds play pen for girls to wrestle in!:devil:

reichart90
02-22-2006, 06:58 PM
state college is quite possibly the greatest town on earth

vasura450
02-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Im a senior in High School this year, but next year I'm all in for the Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport PA for Residential Construction and Management. One of my best friends will also be attending PSU main next year so I'll be visiting up there alot Tommy so you have to let me know, since State Collge is only about an hr from Williamsport.

Tony

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 08:42 PM
yeah u'll have to stop by! everyones welcome to stop by and party next year with me... i don't care who comes by haha

i go to penn tech alot... like 8 of my best friends go there... the gangs and cops suck BAD!

redracer57
02-22-2006, 08:53 PM
i am definitely no where near anybody else, but i go to Oklahoma State Uniersity.

We know how to party that for sure, our unofficial motto is "Win or lose, we still booze!!"

O ya studying to be a veterinarian, will be here for a LONG while.

RedRacer44
02-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by redracer57
i am definitely no where near anybody else, but i go to Oklahoma State Uniersity.

I am holding it down at Oklahoma State University along with Cody! I'm a Senior majoring in Business Management. Go Pokes! Stillwater, Oklahoma is the place to be.....

Bush0102
02-22-2006, 09:27 PM
any other guys here involved in greek life? i know me, jwick07, and another guy are all in the same fraternity.

and for the anti-greeks, save the flaming. its just a question.

lghickman21
02-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Tennessee Tech University Mechanical Engineering.
GOLDEN EAGLES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: :blah:

Bush0102
02-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by lghickman21
Tennessee Tech University Mechanical Engineering.
GOLDEN EAGLES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: :blah:

haha i almost went to tech...where did you go to high school?

02-22-2006, 09:43 PM
tech is 98% black right

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 09:45 PM
any other guys here involved in greek life? i know me, jwick07, and another guy are all in the same fraternity.

and for the anti-greeks, save the flaming. its just a question.

i'm in tappa kegga daya.... i was gonna rush alpha masta beta but i figured it was 2 much work...

honestly i think frats in the southern schools would be decent and fun... northern schools they are all ***s! its differnt...

lghickman21
02-22-2006, 09:52 PM
LOL!!! I went to Hermitage Springs High School. About the 98%, I am gonna say it is more like 20% but it is growing.TSU on the other hand is like 99%.

Bush0102
02-22-2006, 10:05 PM
lol a classmate of mine was offered a full minority scholarship to TSU. She was white.

Thankfully she chose to go to vanderbilt instead.

and yeah tommy, youre right about them being different in the south. When we were in chicago we hung out with some brothers from Northwestern and most of them were real pricks. Which ones are the best up at PSU?

Bush0102
02-22-2006, 10:10 PM
MTSU looks alot blacker than it is. Kanye West had a concert here and they only sold 2,000 tickets. OAR played here and they packed 6,500 people in the place. Dierks Bentley will be here soon, i'm sure he'll sell our arena out.

and by the way, hermitage springs is in Clay county, am i right? i had a class with a guy from there last semester.

F0URZER0ZER0
02-22-2006, 11:11 PM
yo tants, i go to school at dub v. its deff the time of my life..let me know if u need any info..later

lghickman21
02-23-2006, 12:35 AM

and by the way, hermitage springs is in Clay county, am i right? i had a class with a guy from there last semester. [/B]

Yeah that's the one. Not many people from there. Good to hear it from someone else's mouth.

DeerNuts
02-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
never heard of that college... wheres it located???

It's like a school at Penn State main for honors students. Figured you would have heard of it... you're probably eligible w. your GPA Im sure.

Damm!! A bunch of girls swimming around in those balls!!:eek2:

How could you beat that?!!!
:macho

Tommy 17
02-23-2006, 08:59 AM
nah my gpa is like a 3.30 right now... its above the 3.0 that i need tho so thats all i care!

bush the big ones up here are ACACIA, sig pie, and alpha something... i don't really fallow the names much... i just know acacia is the biggest one... their frat house is HUGE!

QCquad83
02-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Wester Illinois University. major in Marketing with some Supply Chain Management.

tamehart
02-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Tommy, I will be visiting you next year for sure. We are playing 300 cup pong here tomorrow night...

ACACIA- I was at a party there one time and it was great, the next time all the dudes were jerks. No worries though, in Happy Valley...where there is one party...there is a 100 more.

440exnacsracer
02-23-2006, 10:38 PM
just thought this would be an interesting topic on this board.,,,,what is the largest keg party you have attended? this is my second semester at GSU, and ive been to a 10 kegger.,,,even better, it was free:D :devil:

Tommy 17
02-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by tamehart
Tommy, I will be visiting you next year for sure. We are playing 300 cup pong here tomorrow night...

ACACIA- I was at a party there one time and it was great, the next time all the dudes were jerks. No worries though, in Happy Valley...where there is one party...there is a 100 more.

i'll be up main tomorrow! i'm gonna have to stop by and check out that beer pong game! i'll be wasted in beaver plaza and probably stumble my way to canyon pizza sometime in the night...

the biggest keg party i've been to was over 100 kegs 135 to be exact i think... as fast as they could pump the kegs out it was going... they had 10 on tap at any given time... it was 3 houses big and u couldn't move around it! it was probably the greatest party i've been 2! the cops tried to bust it but there was no way they could even try to stop it...

i've never gone to acacia but the house i party at is right next to it!

and yes for every single party at main there is anothet 100 to go to... or just go stand next to canyon pizza theres usually a half riot there:blah:

NET450r350x
02-24-2006, 12:49 PM
University of Idaho!!!! Forest resources