PDA

View Full Version : Ways to get rid of stress..

el diablo
02-21-2006, 06:25 PM
Allright I'm in a pretty bad situtation and I'm under a ton of pressure and stress and I'm slowly cracking and coming unglued..

I had a girl that I talked to for a year in one week she ran off with another dude.. bad divorce with my rents, court legal bs, mom got the old house forclosed and I lost 50% of my tools etc today.. Me and pops had to start over from scratch pretty much.. I built a bike for my brother and he f'ed me over and now I owe my old boss 500 dollars in paint materials, and he owes me 500-600 in time working on it, My dad keeps threatening to kick me out to live with my mom... argh its just alot of bs...

I dont have a quad anymore so I cant ride, I'm going insane

how do you gets relive stress.. I'm about slim out of ideas.. expect for go to a party where that dude is and kick his *** which belive me would unwind the cork quite a bit!

Pappy
02-21-2006, 06:34 PM
if you can not control the situation, then dont worry about it or dont even try! worrying about someone else is for the birds

Quad Boy 660r
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Stay cool bro, if you can, just go on a long drive or something. Dont do anything that you will regret. Be careful.

myllamaboots
02-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Go riding :) Its how I relieve stress.

el diablo
02-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by myllamaboots
Go riding :) Its how I relieve stress.

I dont have a quad anymore so I cannot ride..

coolex
02-21-2006, 06:51 PM
my freinds dad just died my freind is 16 and his dad was only 43 years old and my freind to take out stress goes into mcdonalds and dunkin donuts orders a huge meal and then wene they come back out with it he yells at them for making the worng order even if it is the right one and screams at them and like rips the sanwhich apart and leaves although this is not a good idea to do he said it helps a lot because he is going threw a very very very hard time

MXRACER86
02-21-2006, 06:53 PM
just take it easy! Just don't turn to drinking or drugs! thats all I ask!

derekhonda
02-21-2006, 07:00 PM
maybe use your free time to better yourself. Go on jogs, lift weights, read.....

Anything of the sort will help you out, just stay calm the bad days will blow over...

02-21-2006, 07:10 PM
im not gonna be immature and tell you how I relieve stress but im sure you can figure it out. that or ill ride my 450

Hon300ex
02-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
maybe use your free time to better yourself. Go on jogs, lift weights, read.....

Anything of the sort will help you out, just stay calm the bad days will blow over...

when i'm stressed about something, readin doesnt help because i end up thinking about what im stressed about.

go for long bike ride(reg. bicycle). thats what i always do

sly400ex
02-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Try talking to someone close to you.:)

TM426
02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
I think Im going to have a heart attack at a ripe age. Wait till you have 3 kids, moving, with alot of bills. Life was so sweet when I was young, and my pop left going into Jr. high. Just focus on the stuff that will take you farther and thats about you. Let all the small stuff go that wont help YOU. Just do what is best for you.

z400roosteR
02-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Did you ask how to relieve stress?.....

Racing Rice
02-22-2006, 06:18 AM
Find a positive outlet. Workout, work on something, hang out with friends, get a hobby, take martial arts, learn to play an instrument. Anything that gets your mind off of the problem is a good thing.

Like Pappy said, if it is beyond your control try not to dwell on it. Move on with life, and make the best out of what you have left.