Click Below:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=208560

rh250r
02-24-2006, 10:56 AM
^^^^

wilkin250r
02-24-2006, 11:18 AM
OH, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!

Listen rh250r, I'll cut you a break because you only have 142 posts, so you're still fairly new.

Items for sale belong in the classified section. You did that, so that's one point in your favor.

Then you created another thread in another section pointing to your ad. Not cool.

And THEN, you go and bump the second thread?!? :eek2: :mad:

I'm willing to tolerate a few bumps on your classified ad. I realize that you want to keep it in view and sell it. However, I'm not willing to allow additional threads in other sections pointing to your ad, and I'm CERTAINLY not going to tolerate additional bumps in those pointer threads. If we allowed everybody to create several threads in any old section, and dozens of bumps on all of them, this site would be a mess.

We are not ebay. We offer a section to buy and sell parts, but it must be limited to that section only. I don't want your personal ads posted all over this website in any section you choose.

On a side note, you've already bumped your original ad in the classified section twice. You're free to respond to questions or drop the price, but other than that, I don't want to see anymore bumps by you on that thread, either.