PDA

View Full Version : engine builders pipes for 300ex

bigbadbrad
07-17-2002, 11:12 AM
which one i was thinking fatboy 4, or sparks x4, any others i frogot? i will need a spark arestor. anyone have any of these? do you like it? how much are they? does any one have the powercore 4 for the 300ex. do you have any pictures of the pipes on your quad? i need to go now i will post more info later. bye

bigbadbrad
07-17-2002, 12:41 PM
come on guys which engine builder makes a good pipe with good topend bottom end and midrange? how is the tc pipe and which is the least expensive. which one will i get the most gains out of. i am looking for a good trail pipe but i plan on doing some mx in the future with this bike. any ideas anyone? thanks

305exracer11
07-17-2002, 05:49 PM
i would go with a tc pipe or a megamax2 thats what i have.

bigbadbrad
07-18-2002, 05:54 AM
thanks for the response 305. does tc have a website? also i dont want one that is overly load. some one around where i live all ready has a megamax on a 250x and it looks like a pipe from the eighiets. i am not trying to start a flame but they are great pipes and you get good power i just like how the powercore 4 lools better. and what are the web stites for the rest of the engine builders i listed?:confused: