PDA

View Full Version : Jons426ex

tim colston
02-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Terrible seller. Bought a set of "slightly used" front tires on rims that were trashed. At least one of the tires has an unfixable slash in it and not sure about the other. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PUNK. HE WILL NOT RETURN PM'S OR EMAILS. GOOD LUCK IN LIFE A**HOLE. YOU WILL GET YOURS.

gumby2461
02-20-2006, 02:45 PM
thanx...i was thinin bout doin some tradin wit him ....guess not...thanx for the heads up

derekhonda
02-20-2006, 02:47 PM
If you woulda just searched his name in the first place you would have seen others had problems with him.

tim colston
02-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
If you woulda just searched his name in the first place you would have seen others had problems with him.

Hey thanks for stating the obvious. Thanks for the informative reply. Just trying to get the word out.

02-21-2006, 10:34 AM
yes i definately agree. but atleast you guys got your parts. i bought parts from him 2 months ago and i still havent gotten my parts yet and he wont refund my money. he usually wont return my emails or pms so i got his number and whenever i can get ahold of him he just keeps saying he will ship them the next day...but he never does. do not buy from this guy!

p.s. if anybody wants this a**hole's number...i got it for you. worst person i have ever dealt with.

tim colston
02-21-2006, 10:40 AM
listen buddy, you threatening the wrong guy....your parts are and have been shipped...if you wanna continue being a tough guy and GET ME, come on down theres a 12 gauge waitin at the door....as for you parts they were shipped the day i told you they were...monday. and unless you want a real problem you can end the tough guy attitude.

Pretty scary huh. He will get what is coming to him. Just don't waste your time, or money with this pu$$y. Good luck Bodia hope you get your parts or at least a little revenge.

derekhonda
02-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
Hey thanks for stating the obvious. Thanks for the informative reply. Just trying to get the word out.

Oh.....well do your homework next time and then you wouldn't have had a problem. Drop the *** attitude while you are at it.

tim colston
02-21-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't know why you are replying bro. I don't care about what you say, I am just letting people know. You have no real buisness saying anything if you weren't screwed by this kid. I am sorry that I didn't do my "homework" teach, but this punk had a lot of sales pending on parts so I figured that I would get the him before he gets anyone else. Sorry for wasting your time. Have you nothing else to do during the day other than bash people that have gotten screwed already.

derekhonda
02-21-2006, 12:37 PM
I didn't start out by bashing. I was mearly saying...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in my first post. A 10 second search on his name would have saved you a lot of headache. I meant it in no way harmful to you, just a lesson to be learned.

When you replied with your smart *** remark i just figured it was karma coming to get you...if your gonna act like an ******* you deserve to be treated like one.

Have a nice day !

tim colston
02-21-2006, 12:41 PM
I replied that way because i was pissed. No big deal though. I just hope the little ******* gets what is coming to him.

No harm no foul

my bad Derekhonda

derekhonda
02-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Not a problem. People getting ripped off is one of my pet peeves, and it seems like there is a lot of it going around. I guess thats why i take a special interest in other peoples dealings. Im not sure if you saw this or not in the for sale and trader forums, but i made a list of ways to help you safely buy something.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=190068

The internet allows us all to find some great parts at great prices....but unfortunately sometimes **** like this happens.

Good luck...

tim colston
02-21-2006, 12:53 PM
thanks for the tip. I won't be so carefree next time.

Chino886
02-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I didn't start out by bashing. I was mearly saying...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in my first post. A 10 second search on his name would have saved you a lot of headache. I meant it in no way harmful to you, just a lesson to be learned.

When you replied with your smart *** remark i just figured it was karma coming to get you...if your gonna act like an ******* you deserve to be treated like one.

Have a nice day !

Hey Derek,

It does sound like you are advocating the typical "ha ha told you so" attitude towards this sitution, I have dealt with Tim before and he is a stand up guy, it sucks that he got screwed. I too have been burned before, I only posted information to prevent others from being screwed by the same person.......Not to have someone like yourself reply with a typical "do a search jack@ss" (like you usually post)! It doesn't help to rub salt in the wound......just for future reference.

Chino886

02-21-2006, 07:43 PM
ya so i just called this jon guy tonite again...(by the way the first time i called him it sounded he sounded like a really young kid, some kids can do good business, but not this one). anyways so i called again tonite and he just opened up the phone, yelled a couple cuss words, and hung up. but trust me..he is a real mature kid that takes responsibility for his actions :ermm:

derekhonda
02-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Call and ask for his mom...moms love to handle this kind of stuff....

02-22-2006, 06:25 AM
haha...he wont stay on the phone long enough for me to talk. he just gets his bad lango in and hangs up. anybody else want the number?

Chino886
02-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Try emailing him at Jonos426ex@aol.com, I don't know if this helps but I was just persistent and he finally sent my part back to me, we were supposed to do a trade, a month later and he sends my part back.

I am sure he is 16 or something like that....I would just look up his address and call the local PD in his city, or contact the PD in your city and have them work with the PD in his city.

MOFO
02-22-2006, 02:45 PM
If this guy has truely ripped you off, let AOL know. ISP's do not like people that use their service to commit fraud. ;)

jons426ex
02-25-2006, 05:33 PM
all pm's sent were returned..i have never got any emails from anyone on this site, so they couldnt have returned them. i talked to bodia 1 time about his parts...he called but i missed his callse...its being over exagerated...tim colston is just blowen smoke...his parts were shipped on time. he got them then after he relized he was yelling for no reason he went in to there are slashes act.:"I an gonna need more that valve stems *******. There is a 1.5" cut in the tire that goes all the way through. Oh and if you would have responded to ANY of my e-mails I would not have givin you such a hard time. But I learned my lesson with ****ing *******s like you. Oh and yesterday it was a 12ga. Very scary *******. You will get yours someday. Good luck ***got." all he did was curse and yell, even thow there was nothin wrong, he got his parts within a week.

...i rode those tires and rims for months. i took thm off and they sat cuz i got beadlocks. any problems with anything have been and WILL be cleared up. what you dont here on here is from the guyz who got there parts and great deals on them...sorry for any in convenience.