PDA

View Full Version : where did my thread go?

02-20-2006, 09:55 AM
i created a new thread, nothing sexual or anything like that in nature...i just asked a few questions about downloading and it mysteriously disappeared...

it would be nice to be told why it is gone...it did not break any of the 6 rules at the bottom...it was not offensive and i did not say anything negative about any one. i did not advertise, or even mentiona another website, yet it disappeared...

if the moderators are going to deoete someones thread, they should at least give them a reason why. i know when i was a moderator on another website, if i had to delete someones post, i let them know why it was deleted...

could this be abuse of power? maybe, but until i get a reason why it( and this one eventually) was deleted, i'll keep posting and asking the same questions, because according to the rules, i did nothing wrong!!!

knighttime
02-20-2006, 09:57 AM
maybe chuck norris didnt like your thread.

id stfu

a roundhouse kick to the head might be coming your way:uhoh:

Hon300ex
02-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad

could this be abuse of power? maybe, but until i get a reason why it( and this one eventually) was deleted, i'll keep posting and asking the same questions, because according to the rules, i did nothing wrong!!!

Abuse of power? This is a quad website. Not a politically correct government. They dont have to tell you why it was deleted.

Was is the thread on sim city? If so, it was because your not supose to download the game from limewire because its illegal. The people that make that game get their money from other people buying it. So if that was your thread, which I think it was, it was deleted because your downloading it illegaly.

02-20-2006, 10:08 AM
nope it wasn't sim city...but they let threads go on downloading songs go so what is the difference...

as far as the telling me, i do deserve to know why if they don't want me posting any such threads again...common courtesy goes a long way...if that is not allowed, then the rules should be ammended to show that...

MOFO
02-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Simple answer! You are looking for advice on how to illegally download and install STOLEN software!

Its not our rule, its the LAW!

I'm sure I could pass your information to Photoshop and let them explain it to you. :rolleyes:

...now that I think about it, maybe I will... I'm sure they would love to know who is trying to download their software for free! :eek:

MOFO
02-20-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
nope it wasn't sim city...but they let threads go on downloading songs go so what is the difference...

as far as the telling me, i do deserve to know why if they don't want me posting any such threads again...common courtesy goes a long way...if that is not allowed, then the rules should be ammended to show that...

... all threads related to illegal downloading of songs OR software is removed from this site.

BTW, I'm closing this thread too.

Guy400
02-20-2006, 10:14 AM
I stole a car. Can someone let me know where I can get a forged title?

MOFO
02-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
I stole a car. Can someone let me know where I can get a forged title?

Sure, I'll send you the link. ;)