PDA

View Full Version : Ac standard nerfs.

Bighead1
02-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Ok I have been looking around at some nerf bars, I was looking at AC's standard nerfs (b/c i want to save up a lot of money and also get IMS pegs and heelgaurds) and on the 'official' AC website it says that the standard nerfs can come in black and other colors. I think the black looks bas *** so my question is does the standard nerfs that are black come powdercoated like the blacklines? B/c on IMS's website it has a pic of a 450 w/ the set up that I want and the nerfs are PC'ed.if anybody can get ahold of ACrep get him to post up.

HAVOK
02-20-2006, 10:10 AM
ACrep has not posted since the day I started a thread about AC.

Bighead1
02-20-2006, 02:16 PM
I just thought he might be a knowledgeable person to tell me but if anybody else knows anything about it I would apprecite it.

onsite
02-21-2006, 11:29 PM
on the ac website the colors there are for the dif. netting color. that ACrep guy dosen't even work at ac i heard, but theres some ac people on here i heard.

Bighead1
02-22-2006, 07:46 AM
OH ok so the colors on the ac website dont have anything to do with the actual bars. OK well If any of yall have any extra time go look at the 450 (yellow/blue) on www.imsproducts.com and you'll see that it has regular ac nerfs but they're black. I want those.

02-22-2006, 10:51 AM
you have to buy blackline nerfs to get black nerf bars, they can also come in the aluminum color, you can get different color nets, that is all on the std. nerfs

Bighead1
02-22-2006, 02:10 PM
ok I appreciate it.