PDA

View Full Version : Need some powder

bad01300ex
02-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Pappy, I can finally give you some business!!

I picked up this R today, pretty nice, except I was going over everything the swinger has a small crack. Can you fix this?? If so Im sending you the swinger, frame, and uper a arms (lowers are crome) for some new PC.

How much extra is it to strip the old pc, and when you redo the frame, do you check for cracks and all? Its an 04 LSR, but it used to be Little's, so its got some wear, and maybe cracked????

Thanks

Pappy
02-20-2006, 06:25 AM
the cracks shouldnt be an issue, no extra charge at this time for removing pc. it will be $175 for frame and sub, $30 for uppers and $55 for swinger + return shipping

bad01300ex
02-20-2006, 06:44 AM
ok, so you just include fixing cracks in the price?

also, is it possible to remove crome? or pc over it?

im thinking about doin stealth uppers/swinger/sub and a trans blue frame

Pappy
02-20-2006, 07:02 AM
i usually add no extra for crack repair, usually its a simple deal and if i see anything that would eb an issue i will contact you before proceeding.

pc over chrome is ok, as long as the chrome is not flaking too badly. even then the coating will look better and last longer then what you have etc. the colors are no issue, but you would need to add $25 for the trans blue frame

bad01300ex
02-20-2006, 05:22 PM
ok im tryin to sell some parts to get a little money, then ill be sending everything down.