PDA

View Full Version : I Broke A Backboard!!! :d

huntr08
02-19-2006, 09:50 PM
ya so today we were at our last basketball practice of the season, right, and our coach aint there yet and there is 7 of the 12 players that are goin to districts there. i so figure hey ive dunked it b4 and nothins ever happend, well my fate changed. i went up for the dunk, one handed and i torqued the rim just a lil bit, but the snap was enuff to SHATTER the backboard. i fell down on my @$$ and the glass just pored on me, i was waitin for the rim to come down on my head and knock me out, but it never did. i was in so much shock that i just sat there for like 10 sec. thinkin OOO CRAP coach is gonna kill me. so i get up and im bleeding from my shoulders to my wrists, my legs are cut, but i didnt need a stitch. so i call the guy that runs the city, cuz it was the city auditorium, and he just laffed, ya those things have been hangin there since i was a kid and i been waitin fer em to come crashin down. so it turns out i have to pay $200 for it and the city will pay the rest.

one more thing, have any of u ever broken one?

honduh440
02-19-2006, 09:53 PM
paying the 200 bux is worth being able to say you did that

Quad Boy 660r
02-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Huh, any coach I know would have ripped you a new one. Glad got lucky you werent hurt worse than you were. Better luck next time.

huntr08
02-19-2006, 09:57 PM
ya no crap i was thinkin i woulda had to have stitches on one in my leg, it is deeper than crap, but he just laffed when he saw it, but what can i say i aint exactly a small guy at 6'4" 240