PDA

View Full Version : any stewart fans??

Stevie-D
02-19-2006, 09:00 PM
i've been following 20 for bout 3 years now. after his championship win last year, i was anxious to see what he would do today. i feel he had a good chance of winning it if he hadnt ran over his damned jack and got black flagged:rolleyes: lmao...
and him and kenseth:rolleyes: talk about beating a dead horse. those two have been going at it for years now. remember pocono 2 summers ago? the entire race they were going at it.

i was cracking up listening to kenseth whine about being black-flagged to his crew cheif:devil:

one more thing while im ranting...

i was saying to my brother at the end of the race that when there are 5 laps left, they should say the hell with the caution flag and let em run it out to the end. once the caution comes out they are essentialy on auto pilot..(how much racing can you do in a lap or two at the end???):devil:

redlineranger
02-19-2006, 09:32 PM
you know i really thought tony stewart was a changed man last year but i lost every bit of respect i had for him to day. he is a prick. kenseth was pissed, but calm about the whole thing. but big mouth tony at the end has to keep raggin it on sayin oh well he started it i finished it:rolleyes: please. he got mad over getting loose while kenseth was passing him(and besides tony already had a ill handling car). he *****ed and griped all week about rediculus bump drafting and that somebody was going to get killed. he almost got matt kenseth seriously hurt today. he's 2 faced.

anyways what do you think about jimmie johnson. has he cheated all his years(chad knaus does the dirty work) or have they been runnin clean(no they havent cus they get caught like 5 times a year). i thought it was funny when at the end of the race ryan newman said, ima go over to post race inspection and see if johnson makes it through.

ShiftFMX
02-19-2006, 09:47 PM
I thought you were talking about james stewart, if that was the case I was going to have to say no, I hate his guts! Sorry for the hijacking! :macho

honduh440
02-19-2006, 09:51 PM
im a rookie nascar fan and i even know that stewart is a POS

huntr08
02-19-2006, 09:54 PM
stewart is my favorite driver, and thats all i have to say about that.

redlineranger
02-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by huntr08
stewart is my favorite driver, and thats all i have to say about that.

him and dale jr. were the only one's ive cared for, but after today's race tony is a big POS just like honduh440 said. funny he did all that b*tchin about aggressive driving(they'll talk about this all year), but he's the first dumb f*ck to get penalized for it. man what a d*ck.

huntr08
02-19-2006, 09:59 PM
ya true he is a winer but the way i see it every body b!tches about stuff in there life to make the road smoother. and he is on his way to makin a new hiway wit what hes been sayin

redlineranger
02-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by huntr08
ya true he is a winer but the way i see it every body b!tches about stuff in there life to make the road smoother. and he is on his way to makin a new hiway wit what hes been sayin

or he can dig his own grave in this sport we love called NASCAR by being 2 faced... trust me he lost alot of respect today. i also wouldnt doubt if his fanbase decreased a bit today... mark my words if he keeps going the way he is he'll wind up like he was in 2002. punchin out reporters, aggressive drivin(oops he's already at that point). he needs to be banned from nascar, one bad apple ruins it for everyone.

reddeisel
02-19-2006, 10:29 PM
i like him just cuase he made the whole race a little more interesting, yeah he's a d#ck but he's like one of those guys you watch just to see what he's gonna do next, even though he was wrong. that would a been sweet to see kensith run up and deck him after the race, and for the guy who said he doesn't like james stewart.......bubba's the man!

Jakeyracer
02-20-2006, 02:11 AM
i didnt mide him last year he was calm and this year he comes in sayin sumone is going to die blah blah blah and practicly killed sumone there is no way in HeII that that was caused by a loose car they should have thron his stupid @$$ of the track 4 that one or at least put him a lap down but of course none of this gave kenseth the right to friggen pass and tap out of the pits but it was funny to see him cryin at the end of the race ****in boo hoo i lost a race cuz of my own pissin around

o and you dont even want me to get started on jimmie:mad: :mad: what a prick he fuggin blocks everyone just cuz he dosnt have a title yet and when kurt busch gets near him he starts to try and take him the **** out what the HEII they even had the officials clean off jimmies car cuz they dont trust him

KURT BUSCH ALL THE WAY (screw you rousch):blah:

jwick07
02-20-2006, 06:33 AM
I think that on the restrictor plate tracks if there is a caution with under 10 laps to go the red flag should be thrown. To hell with the green-white-checker rule. It takes a lap and a half to get these cars up to speed because of the restrictor plate. The end of the race sucked so damn bad. Might as welll not even thrown the green and just called the race. As much as I love NASCAR racing that race had a chitty ending. Although I must admit I had a huge smile on my face when the "Biff" wrecked. I hate all Rousch cars.

PolarisRider
02-20-2006, 06:55 AM
Tony Stewart = #1

;)

PeeWee21
02-20-2006, 07:13 AM
The funny thing is....you did'nt hear Tony complaining about Kenseth beating the guts out of his back bumper on laps 20 through 23.......you did'nt hear Tony complain about Kenseth trying to run him down on the apron on lap 36. It's funny cause some peeps can dish it out but just can't take it!!! Hell...i'm not a Stewart or Kenseth fan.....i don't condone wreckless driving but then i can't blame Stewart for his retalliation either!!!!

trick250r
02-20-2006, 07:47 AM
ya, maybe kenseth shifted some air when he passed stewart, but that's not why he got loose. wait wait wait, wasnt stewart the one that said they all need to start driving more cautious? and as far as kenseth on tony's bumper, its called bump drafting. what tony stewart did to kenseth was bull****.:grr:

mxdad
02-20-2006, 08:01 AM
Tony Stewart should be suspended for intentionally wrecking Kenseth at 195 mph. We all know that $hit happens in Nascar but after hearing his comments after the race about how Kenseth started it and he finished it, there is no question that what he did was intentional. What if Kenseth would have died like Tony was crying about last week? Would all you Stewart fans still be on his jock? He is a disgrace to the sport and should be dealt with as such. But I don't think Nascar will do anything about it since he is a very popular driver and their defending champion.

PeeWee21
02-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Hmmm....lets see...bump drafting is when car A drives into car B and gives him a "bump" ...that is correct...right? Now what i saw Kenseth do was " slam " drafting i guess...but i guess that's o.k. to right? I guess it was o.k. when they were running 2 wide and kenseth had all the room he needed on the outside to pass Stewart but instead he ran him down on the apron, but that was an o.k. move to do also? As for Tony wrecking Kenseth.....sometimes actions speak louder than words. Maybe Cryin Kenseth will get the point now!!!!!

mxdad
02-20-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
Hmmm....lets see...bump drafting is when car A drives into car B and gives him a "bump" ...that is correct...right? Now what i saw Kenseth do was " slam " drafting i guess...but i guess that's o.k. to right? I guess it was o.k. when they were running 2 wide and kenseth had all the room he needed on the outside to pass Stewart but instead he ran him down on the apron, but that was an o.k. move to do also? As for Tony wrecking Kenseth.....sometimes actions speak louder than words. Maybe Cryin Kenseth will get the point now!!!!!

So what your saying is since Kenseth bump drafted a little harder that you or Stewart liked (didn't wreck Stewart so it must not have been too hard) & because Kenseth blocked Stewart and took the inside line from him (blocking is also very common in restricter plate racing) it is ok for Stewart to intentionally wreck Kenseth at 195mph??? C'mon now guys, I know you are Stewart fans but this was soooo intentional it is disgusting and if Nascar wasn't full of a bunch of _____ then Stewart would be suspended for his actions.

PeeWee21
02-20-2006, 08:15 AM
There are to many " Bench Racers " that set in the stands and say a driver should have done this or that....how do i know...i raced Dirt Late models for 12+ years and i know all to well what peeps act like when they're watching or attending. Do you know what it's like going down the backstretch with someone SHOVING you into the corner when you damn well they're faster but instead of going inside or outside they'd rather have the nose of they're car in your *****???? Not only is it demoralizing but it also pi$$es a man off knowing that they're A. damaging your equipment, B. seemingly trying to take you out of the race, C. and doing it because they could'nt drive a sharp stick up a ducks *****. Like i said...i don't condone wreckless driving, i'm not a Tony Stewart fan,.....but.....i won't dare say that i would'nt have done the same thing.

PeeWee21
02-20-2006, 08:24 AM
1st off...Kenseth did'nt block Stewart....Kenseth was outside of Stewart going into 4...he drove down the track running Stewart practically on the apron. 2nd Does it mean when someone slams you in the rear does that mean they'll automatically wreck??? Answer.....no i does'nt. My simple point is this.....it seems it's o.k. for Kenseth to put Tony in a position where he could and should have wrecked.....but he did'nt.....but it's not o.k. that Tony returned the same treatment he recieved but Kenseth did wreck. I guess that's not o.k.?????? What's wrong with that picture????

knighttime
02-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by PolarisRider
Tony Stewart = #1

;)

:bandit:

i thought that was awesome yesterday when he *****-slapped kenseth off the track.

and ...

kenseth started it. tony would have been knocked out of the race when the #17 knocked him sideways if he wasnt such a great driver.

trick250r
02-20-2006, 09:53 AM
but still, why in the hell did kenseth get black flagged? it wasnt from being past the yellow line coming from pit road because robby reiser said the officials didnt even bring that up. and if it was from kenseth tapping stewart a lil coming out of the pits, why in the hell did they put stewart at the tail of the lead lap (remember he just preached about saftey, but still rams kenseth at 180+ MPH) and make kenseth come around for a penalty (which he was just telling tony that he better not do it again when he tapped him)? it just doesnt make sense to me. the two punishments just seem unfair to me. ya, i know kenseth did something wrong by tapping stewart at what, maybe 70MPH? So they give him a bigger punishment than the guy who preaches about saftey, but takes paople off of the track at 180+ MPH. nope, it doesnt make sense. IMO, stewart knew that kenseth had a better car than he did and he wanted him out of the race. which is exactly what he got. none of it makes sense, now im starting to side with bill elliot and belive that its too political anymore.

PeeWee21
02-20-2006, 10:03 AM
You hit the nail on the head with it being to political!! It's damm near as bad as WWE Wrestling!!! LOL To me...it's almost like Formula 1 racing....money and technology drive it....not the fans, not the drivers, not the media....it's greedy fat ***kers like Mike Helton that get all the rewards. All the cars are damm near generic too....common body's, engine blocks, heads, cams etc that are'nt produce for passenger cars, hell...the only thing remotely close to being a Fusion, Monte Carlo, or Charger....are the nose and tail peices.....nothing else is even close!!! I'll stick with atv's....atleast i know they have to be haulin *** to win!!! lol

jwick07
02-20-2006, 10:06 AM
If I remember correctly the only reason Kenseth was put a lap down was because he was aruging over the radio and didn't come through the pit lane for the penalty. So NASCAR didn't count one of his laps. As it turns out for Stewart his penalty came under a caution so a drive through such as Kenseth was to serve is basicly the same as going to the end of the longest line under a caution.. So really Matt made it worse than it had to be on himself by not going into the pits once he was black flagged. You cant just ignor NASCAR's black flag and stay in competion. Kenseth was able to pull off the track and come down pit road but chose not to, unlike Kyle Bush, he was also black flagged but was stuck up in the high groove with lots and lots of cars to his inside which kept him from being able to make it down pit road to serve his penalty. He was dropping back looking for a way down when another caution came out, thus the reason he was sent to the end of the longest line on the restart.

jwick07
02-20-2006, 10:10 AM
You hit the nail on the head with it being to political!! It's damm near as bad as WWE Wrestling!!! LOL To me...it's almost like Formula 1 racing....money and technology drive it....not the fans, not the drivers, not the media....it's greedy fat ***kers like Mike Helton that get all the rewards. All the cars are damm near generic too....common body's, engine blocks, heads, cams etc that are'nt produce for passenger cars, hell...the only thing remotely close to being a Fusion, Monte Carlo, or Charger....are the nose and tail peices.....nothing else is even close!!! I'll stick with atv's....atleast i know they have to be haulin *** to win!!! lol

Do you think anybody would show up to watch a "Stock Car" race these days. Heck no. The Ford Fusion is a 4banger and the Monte Carlo is a V6 and the Charger is V8 depending on what model you get. There would be no competion at all. NASCAR must be doing something right, it generates billions of dollars year.

PeeWee21
02-20-2006, 10:26 AM
You're right.....but they also took alot of it out of the drivers hands. You hear fans whining and complaining all the time.....there's no competition anymore....you don't see but a handful of drivers winning races, we want more close finishes. That's the same reasons everyone likes Daytona and Talladega...it's the only time they see 10 cars that have a legitimate shot to win. Every other race is a snoozefest!!! Is Nascar raking in millions and millions? Hell yes they are but......mark my words.....they're killing it in the process. They can say all they want to..." We're doing what's best for the sport "...bit in reality they're doing what's best for Nascar....not the drivers and sure as hell not for the fans. My biggest example....Adam Petty....they can say what they want.....had they got off they're rich @$$es and done a countermeasure then Kenny Irwin, Blaise Alexander, Tony Roper, and Dale Earnhardt would most likely be around. Instead they chose to screw around and wait until it took one of they're " stars " before they finally done something about it. To me....they were all stars...not just Earnhardt. Cart, IRL and F-1 had already proven numerous times over that the HAANS device worked, yet Nascar said they were unsure that those devises were the answer...... and now they mandate the same devises.......how crystal clear did it need to be that Nascar is'nt what so many people make it out to be????

tw1976
02-20-2006, 02:33 PM
I think Stewart needs to lay off the Ding-Dongs and Twinkies or something. He's not going to be able to fit throught the window by next year at the rate he's growing.

Jakeyracer
02-20-2006, 09:14 PM
i used to race gokarts that easily did 70 without a roll cage or seatbelt and the bottom of ur seat is 3/4 inch off the ground and i know when a bad call is made in or out side of a gokart and it pisses you off but there is no ****in way ur car can be blown all the way across the track like that yea it sucks when u get a bad call or sumone is blockin but deal with them off the track dont try killing them at 195 mph and all you guys talking about kenseth cryin B.S. did you guy see tony he was ballin his eyes out soo bad that they were bloodshotand he trys to play it off like he is all macho n chit but only the blind couldnt see he was ballin

knighttime
02-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Tony Stewart did not f with anyone other than kenseth #17 during the daytona 500. The #17 had Stewart sideways real early in the race. That is a stupid move. The Daytona race is more about endurance than anything else.

Tony Stewart knew fat dough boy helton wouldnt call anything. Helton only calls something after the fact. Stewart went sideways because of aggressive driving from #17. And he took matters in his own hands when he ***** slapped kenseth to the infield. Kenseth sucks

:bandit:

96lapis coupe
02-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Did anyone here actually watch the race? Kenseth DIDN'T touch stewart when stewart got loose......then he knocked him into the grass at 190mph....what a douche. NA$CAR will never penalize their golden boys, for fear of losing a few fans or a few souvenir dollars. Junior put the #8 car below the yellow line to make a pass right on national tv and just drove away with no penalty...then blind ol' benny parsons calls it a "clean pass".

02-21-2006, 07:57 AM
i watched the race...did anybody see j.j. on the david letterman show...there was some talk about side drafting...yep, you can get a guy loose by drafting him on the side...anyone wanna bet that kenseth did that to stewart...kenseth aint no angel...and to whine about being vlack flagged...take your punishment like a man and do what the officials tell you, if he had just done the pass through right away, he would have been scored for a lap and not gone a lap down...but they both should cool it

as far as jr being below the line, he was forced down there, partially and he did not make the pass right away...he got above the line before the pass was made...too bad he had to pull out in front of kahne there at the end, kasey could have had a better finsih than 11th...but that is racing and jr had to try something...as did the rest of them

BlasterRacer26
02-21-2006, 08:12 AM
1st off...Kenseth did'nt block Stewart....Kenseth was outside of Stewart going into 4...he drove down the track running Stewart practically on the apron. 2nd Does it mean when someone slams you in the rear does that mean they'll automatically wreck??? Answer.....no i does'nt. My simple point is this.....it seems it's o.k. for Kenseth to put Tony in a position where he could and should have wrecked.....but he did'nt.....but it's not o.k. that Tony returned the same treatment he recieved but Kenseth did wreck. I guess that's not o.k.?????? What's wrong with that picture????
Kenseth was side drafting Stewart in the corner so Kenseth wouldnt go to the back thats what got Stweart sideays and I watched practice all week and I seen Stewart do it all the time.
I can not stand Stewart, he is NASCAR's cry baby. He wines after the budshoot about agressive driving but during that race he hit Jamie Mcmurry in the side intentionally then he takes kenseth out at full speed in the 500. When Stewart dont win he has to come up with something to bitc* about.

Butters
02-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
im a rookie nascar fan and i even know that stewart is a POS

redlineranger
02-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by 96lapis coupe
Did anyone here actually watch the race? Kenseth DIDN'T touch stewart when stewart got loose......then he knocked him into the grass at 190mph....what a douche. NA$CAR will never penalize their golden boys, for fear of losing a few fans or a few souvenir dollars. Junior put the #8 car below the yellow line to make a pass right on national tv and just drove away with no penalty...then blind ol' benny parsons calls it a "clean pass".

thats just the point, they called the 8 car's pass clean, because 3 laps earlier jeff gordon had his whole car under the yellow line(and yes he passed the car and did not give the position back) and they mentioned not one word about it.... if they dont say nothing to jeff gordon they sure as hell cant say nothing to dale jr.

back to the point kenseth did get tony a LITTLE loose, nothin that tony couldnt control.... its called side drafting. tony does it. jeff gordon does. dale earnhardt jr does it. they all do it. there is more than just a single file draft and a bump draft. tony blatantly took kenseth out. there is absolutely no reason for that. speakin of blatantly doing wrong things, Chad Knaus should be banned from nascar. he's the sport's ultimate cheater, and should be dealt with with the ultimate punishment(being banned)

knighttime
02-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
tony blatantly took kenseth out.

:macho

and he'll take that ****** out again :mad:

dodgeram14jr
02-21-2006, 07:35 PM
I am a big Stewart fan. Kenseth is a little cry baby. He got what he deserved after he got stewart sideways going into the one turn. But that is ok? I don't think so. Like stewart said " Kenseth started it and I finished it". Bottom line.

redlineranger
02-21-2006, 08:22 PM
dont take this to personally, but it seems tony stewarts fans are just like him..... ignorant and whiny..... he complains all damn week about wreckless drivin and goin to fast to be doin bump draftin. if your to dam scared to drive the car that fast with people drivin aggresive, which stewart does his self, get the hell outta the car and wrap a kerosene rag around your ankles so ants wont crawl up and eat your candy a**..... he's the hypocrit of the week... he showed his ignorance and his old self sunday.

redlineranger
02-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
:macho

and he'll take that ****** out again :mad:

theres my point about ignorant remarks from his fans:rolleyes:

knighttime
02-21-2006, 09:02 PM
theres my point about ignorant remarks from his fans:rolleyes:

and heres my point about wimpy crybaby fans :rolleyes:

redlineranger
02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
and heres my point about wimpy crybaby fans :rolleyes:

im not a wimpy crybaby fan over nascar.... i was just proving a point;)

knighttime
02-21-2006, 09:07 PM
im not a wimpy crybaby fan over nascar.... i was just proving a point;)

you proved jack squat:eek2:

redlineranger
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
you proved jack squat:eek2:

i proved how how ignorant some of his fans are with say remarks like i would take his a** out to blah blah blah.... wtf does it matter to you anyways you have a dale jr picture(i like that by the way:blah: )

knighttime
02-21-2006, 09:39 PM
i proved how how ignorant some of his fans are with say remarks like i would take his a** out to blah blah blah.... wtf does it matter to you anyways you have a dale jr picture(i like that by the way:blah: ) .

no, i said stewart would take that ***** out again, lol

I like Tony Stewart because he adds some exitement to nascar.

I mean, he is totally crazy.

How the hell did he make it to the front twice after being sent to the back of the pack twice.

redlineranger
02-22-2006, 02:40 PM

no, i said stewart would take that ***** out again, lol

I like Tony Stewart because he adds some exitement to nascar.

I mean, he is totally crazy.

How the hell did he make it to the front twice after being sent to the back of the pack twice.

ohh i getcha now.. sorry i was reading it like you were sayin you're a full blown fan... i do admit though without the controversy he provides the sport, it would be boring as sh*t:ermm:

bulkdriverlp
02-22-2006, 03:09 PM
stewart is so damn cool ive followed him since '00, his rookie year was '99. i just think him and i think alike, we have a lot in common. thats why i like him. kenseth thinks hes so f8cking cool all the time, stewart needs to punch his face to a pulp just for the hell of it. lmao