PDA

View Full Version : Burgard vs. LSR

blake_mx_racer
02-19-2006, 04:43 PM
I am debating on weather to go with the burgard +2 a-arms or the +2 LSR a-arms. I am goin to get my shocks revalved later on in the season but wants some a-arms before season to widen my front. Out of the two i listed which ones do you think are better and why. Burgard are cheaper but not sure if i want them cuz i havnt heard alot about them. Pics would be appreciated too. Thanks

blake_mx_racer
02-20-2006, 05:39 PM
bump

02-20-2006, 05:57 PM
i dont know anything about the products but ive heard some bad things about burguard balljoints coming out when you ride which causes catastrphic disaster and only good things about lonestar

hardkoratvmxr
02-20-2006, 06:18 PM
i have heard the smae things like mixmastermike said and lsr has great costumer service also

nadsz400
02-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I've had Burgard's a arms and like stated above, I've had problems with ball joints breaking and bending easily but those were the old style ones. From what I've heard, he now uses Laeger style ball joints. If you are wanting LSR, I have a set of their race series +2 +1 for sale. PM me if interested.

hsr
02-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Burgard's stuff are quality products at an inexpensive price. Don't be fooled by the low price , yeah yeah some people have had some issues, but i've run his a-arms on my 300ex and aired it out just as much as the rest of em, never had and issue. I am currently running them on my 450r ... holding up great. Sure there are a lot of better quality, more expensive brands out there but Burgard by no means are junk.

blake_mx_racer
02-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by nadsz400
I've had Burgard's a arms and like stated above, I've had problems with ball joints breaking and bending easily but those were the old style ones. From what I've heard, he now uses Laeger style ball joints. If you are wanting LSR, I have a set of their race series +2 +1 for sale. PM me if interested.

pm sent;)