PDA

View Full Version : LED's???

flaneledholes
07-16-2002, 09:37 PM
Does anyone know if this part will fit on my 400??? It is in the 2002 off-road dennis-kirk, the one with dirtbikes amd quads in it... It is on page 479 on the lower left... I need to know this before I try to order.. If I ask them they will of course say no if doesnt automatically appear on there computer screen... Or if it doesnt how can I make it fit... I have called them once before and the b!+ch on there said very obnoixiously(sp)" I dont know if it fits the 300 ex or not, why dont you look some more and save yourself and me a little aggervation and look to see if it fits or not before you call"... How rude!!! I hate working with dk... But it is the only place that has this... Anyone know where else I can buy this???

flaneledholes
07-17-2002, 11:18 AM
I take it as no-one has a dennis-kirk book???:huh

UglyMotha™
07-17-2002, 01:46 PM
no, that won't even come close to working you would have to change the whole freaking socket and your rear tailight or you could just drill the hole bigger and duct-tape it but still it's a longshot, that bulb was more or less intended for the quads with brake-lights but hey anythings possible, you could make it work, but they'll be some modification involved which isn't always a bad thing