PDA

View Full Version : God...Help Me

ShiftFMX
02-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Ok Guys, I need some help. I have had this girlfriend for almost 4 years now. And I love her to death, I really do. Well, for the past year, we have had our occasional argument, nothing huge, but it can only go so far! It seems just a year ago, everything was golden, no arguments or nothing. Now we go for a few weeks and were the bestest friends in the whole world, then theres a week where we just cant stand each other, but I KNOW we'll get over it so i just bare thru it! It seem like its always about money, and I dont want that to be a major issue with us. She just dosnt understand why I cant be spending money left and right, I have payments, And LOTS OF THEM, and she has no payment, but she has a brand new car...full gas tank, cell phone, all that good stuff, and everythiing that I have, I have paid for! She thinks that, Oh its my chioce to spend the money on that kind of stuff, ok, whatever. She always wants to go out to eat and she pay for it, but boy will I hear it later and then I end up having to fork over my gas money for the week to make her happy, then Im **** outta luck!

So what should I do guys?? And I do not want to break up with this girl, I still Love her with all my heart and soul, and I couldnt live without her. I just want to fix our problems and go on with our lives! I feel like shes trying to change me, and im not going to go for that, I am who I am, and thats not changing.

coolex
02-18-2006, 08:56 PM
grow one of those money trees that im growing in my yard

02-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Smack a ho

:scary:

catfishing
02-18-2006, 09:10 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM He said----Now we go for a few weeks and were the bestest friends in the whole world, then theres a week where we just cant stand each other

COULD BE PMS KICKING IN EVERY FEW WEEKS LOL
Dont worry it will never pass.My wife has been like that for the last 16yrs,will probably be like that the next 16yrs.One thing will never change.I will always love her.

fast_enough
02-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by coolex
grow one of those money trees that im growing in my yard

I was gonna do that, but word is, you gotta have money to start growing it. Sooo that takes that to the bottom of my to-do list

Mxjunkie
02-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Well heres something kinda like in your shoes..

I've been talking to a girl for a year now and she swore up and down she loved me, I go on her myspace page and I knew this kid I know liked her no big deal..

one day I went on his page and one her friends was like aw you guys are going out..

she stopped talking to me and everything because I couldnt spend time with her (I moved and home schooled) and said all I did was spend time riding.. she would have agruments with me alot, bring up her x boyfriends alot.

I finally said f it after hearing she was with that dude though the day before we were going to go riding and chit, I was going to take her riding on vday she was with him..

long story short, no matter what you do girls are never happy.. :(

LTandRaptorider
02-18-2006, 09:20 PM
Well, you two have been together for 4 years... so something must be going ok. Money probs has ruined many relationships. But lack of communication is worse. Sit down and have a calm, rational discussion with her. Lay out how you feel about any problems you guys have. Discuss posssible resolutions to these problems. Make sure you involve her in the solutions. Remember, relationships are a two-way street. One person can't make things work. You stated all the nice things she has, but she has no payments. I am guessing her parents pay for all her stuff? Many times people that get everything handed to them, have no clue how the real world works, and can't understand why those that do pay for their own stuff can't spend money left and right. Sit her down and show her your bills, how much you earn, and what's left over. You say you really love her, I assume she feels the same for you. So a calm discussion is definitely in order, but make it clear on things you need to change. Good luck. :cool:

prepracing
02-18-2006, 09:26 PM
if ya'll been together 4 years.....And it has been pretty much all you giving and her taking...after 4 years I would be fine letting her buy dinner. Its the 21st century ladies pay all the time now....maybe explain that to her and also how it feels to pay bills !

ZeroLogic
02-18-2006, 09:45 PM
No women. No cry.:bandit:

400exrules
02-18-2006, 10:02 PM
put the foot down:cool:

Punk'd
02-18-2006, 10:02 PM
If my g/f was telling me to fork over cash for her id smack her straight in the face and say..

LISTEN YOU! I aint your *****:mad:

I like the type of girl who never asks for anything.. Thats when I will pay for her, but if they are gonna command you to give them it.. I say screw that.

Goodluck though bro.

02-18-2006, 10:36 PM
my g/f is the same way...ur gonna have to deal with it man cuz I think they are all like that. I love mine a lot too but shes insane.

Racing Rice
02-18-2006, 11:13 PM
Lesson #1.. Women are crazy.

The only thing you can really do is try to talk it over and come to an understanding. Sometimes this is easier said then done. If you want to make it work, just try to be open minded. A lot of the time when they start acting stupid there is a deeper problem then what they care to admit. It can get frustrating as hell.

I've been with my wife for 9 years, and she never ceases to amaze me with some of the stupid stuff she can think up.:rolleyes:

ZeroLogic
02-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
I like the type of girl who never asks for anything.. Thats when I will pay for her, but if they are gonna command you to give them it

I don't think they exist.:chinese: :ermm:

Punk'd
02-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I don't think they exist.:chinese: :ermm:

I must be pretty lucky then:bandit:

LTZ400rider
02-19-2006, 01:17 AM
a relationship is always gonna be different after a while, u guys are gonna fight more and what not, but if shes all about gold diggin just tell her no and if it becomes a problem talk to her about it, then if she gets mad tell her maybe she isnt the one for you

fatkid400
02-19-2006, 10:48 PM
I agree with everything said,sit down and talk things out,try to understand where the 2 of you are coming from.a relationship is somthing you work at.

And if you cant see eye to eye THROW A HAYMAKER!!!

02-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by fatkid400

And if you cant see eye to eye THROW A HAYMAKER!!! Then spend 2 year in kounty to prove yo mutha ***in point!

02-19-2006, 11:16 PM
if worst comes to worst dot her in the eye

honduh440
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Then spend 2 year in kounty to prove yo mutha ***in point!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
thats what im talkin about

TCracin440ex
02-20-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Lesson #1.. Women are crazy.

The only thing you can really do is try to talk it over and come to an understanding. Sometimes this is easier said then done. If you want to make it work, just try to be open minded. A lot of the time when they start acting stupid there is a deeper problem then what they care to admit. It can get frustrating as hell.

I've been with my wife for 9 years, and she never ceases to amaze me with some of the stupid stuff she can think up.:rolleyes:

Lesson #2...stop trying to understand how females think and work

it will never happen...sometimes women come up with the dumbest shyt...i think they pull shyt out of their *** just to hear themselves talk...you will never win arguing with a woman...the only way i found to win with a woman is to not even argue at all.. let her get all worked up...you sit there calm as a cuecumber and let shyt go in one ear and out the other...you win by default cuz shes worked up your calm...ding ding ding match over!!

bro i feel your pain with the arguing...me and my ex used to argue every friday man...it was like clock work every friday we would get into it...but we would spend a saturday making it up to eachother...makeup sex is great!!!

rmz250
02-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Well you could always marry her, then she can be a stay at home mom and watch the 7 kids!

TheFontMaster
02-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Find a girl that comes from a poor family, then when you buy her stuff she will get all excited and happy, and be all like oo I love you your the greatest, my mommy would never buy me something like that i love you. haha:rolleyes:

DVXchic
02-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Ha Ha, Its always funny listening to mens ways of dealing with women.
But don't worry guys, we do the same thing trying to figure you out:rolleyes:
I guess I'm not the type to argue, I just hand over my money everyweek because I know its just going to pay bills, and if i want something, we just sit down and discuss it like adults. I never ever demand stuff, especially if we dont have the money for it.
If a person always has mommy and daddy paying their way, they will never understand what it is like to go week to week just to get by, you will just have to try to explain it to her, if that dont work, give her your paycheck and tell her to pay your bills and then see whats left over, she will get the picture.

knighttime
02-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Ok Guys, I need some help. I have had this girlfriend for almost 4 years now. And I love her to death, I really do. Well, for the past year, we have had our occasional argument, nothing huge, but it can only go so far! It seems just a year ago, everything was golden, no arguments or nothing. Now we go for a few weeks and were the bestest friends in the whole world, then theres a week where we just cant stand each other, but I KNOW we'll get over it so i just bare thru it! It seem like its always about money, and I dont want that to be a major issue with us. She just dosnt understand why I cant be spending money left and right, I have payments, And LOTS OF THEM, and she has no payment, but she has a brand new car...full gas tank, cell phone, all that good stuff, and everythiing that I have, I have paid for! She thinks that, Oh its my chioce to spend the money on that kind of stuff, ok, whatever. She always wants to go out to eat and she pay for it, but boy will I hear it later and then I end up having to fork over my gas money for the week to make her happy, then Im **** outta luck!

So what should I do guys?? And I do not want to break up with this girl, I still Love her with all my heart and soul, and I couldnt live without her. I just want to fix our problems and go on with our lives! I feel like shes trying to change me, and im not going to go for that, I am who I am, and thats not changing.

:rolleyes:

so i guess this means you aren't getting the 330r now:confused:

FoxRacing81
02-20-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by DVXchic

But don't worry guys, we do the same thing trying to figure you out:rolleyes:

We ain't hard at all. We like things that go fast, crash, are plain badass, and the occasional beer. Really, thats about it.

MOFO
02-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
We ain't hard at all. We like things that go fast, crash, are plain badass, and the occasional beer. Really, thats about it.

... more than just the "occasional" beer. :devil: Wait till your married then you'll know what I mean.

FoxRacing81
02-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
... more than just the "occasional" beer. :devil: Wait till your married then you'll know what I mean.

haha...I gotcha.

zeppelin
02-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
you forgot naked stuff :blah:

02-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
you forgot naked stuff :blah: i just like naked women...i aint into animals or men like you :blah:

02-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I dont spend much money on my gf anymore. She gets a little pissed that I spend thousans on my quad, but not her. I say thats the way it goes.

wvspeedfreak
02-20-2006, 07:45 PM
You guys must not be keepin your women satisfied.Mine asks me how much money I need for quad parts each week :D :devil:

MXracer16
02-20-2006, 08:09 PM
You could whore yourself out to 500 fat chicks for $100 each. Or you could whore youself out to 50 really fat chicks for $1000 each. That always works.

knighttime
02-20-2006, 11:19 PM
haha

looks like another one bites the dust

will he go for the ho or the 330r

LOL

:eek2:

and ...

your story is making me sick. i want to puke but im not gonna do it.

we need pics of this chick to help you with this situation.

exboy
02-21-2006, 06:35 AM
It seem like its always about money, and I dont want that to be a major issue with us. She just dosnt understand why I cant be spending money left and right, I have payments, And LOTS OF THEM, and she has no payment, but she has a brand new car...full gas tank, cell phone, all that good stuff, and everythiing that I have, I have paid for! She thinks that, Oh its my chioce to spend the money on that kind of stuff, ok, whatever. She always wants to go out to eat and she pay for it, but boy will I hear it later and then I end up having to fork over my gas money for the week to make her happy, then Im **** outta luck!

ask kanye west:D

TheFontMaster
02-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
haha

looks like another one bites the dust

will he go for the ho or the 330r

LOL

:eek2:

and ...

your story is making me sick. i want to puke but im not gonna do it.

we need pics of this chick to help you with this situation.

Well lets see, pros for the 250r,

low matinence
doen't wine about everything
is 20 years old, and looks better than she did when she was new
if it breaks, you fix it
it only eats gas and oil
doesn't bring home a little dog thats smaller than a cat

pros for the girl,

sex

Racing Rice
02-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
pros for the girl,

sex

You forgot, Good reason to start drinking.:D

MOFO
02-21-2006, 12:41 PM
She thinks that, Oh its my chioce to spend the money on that kind of stuff, ok, whatever. She always wants to go out to eat and she pay for it, but boy will I hear it later and then I end up having to fork over my gas money for the week to make her happy, then Im **** outta luck!

I'm a little late chimming in here, but what I quoted above should throw a big red flag. If something as simple as her taking YOU out to eat and paying for it causes an arguement, or she bugs you about it, then you pay her back to make her happy- she has issues. It will only get worse!

Feeding money to this problem will not solve it. Mutual respect needs to be developed in this relationship.

My $0.02.

derekhonda
02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by exboy
ask kanye west:D

"we want prenupt! we want prenupt!"