View Full Version : MN show, at Meadow Valley

Honda6sv
02-18-2006, 06:43 PM
This FQX show will take place at Meadow Valley MX park, near Millville, MN. It will be held August 12th (same weekend as the Pro Nationals at Spring Creek). Show fees have yet to be decided. There may or may not be some kind of fee to watch (should be small, if any at all).

Twelve riders have been selected so far (we need to confirm all that WILL show up, and can ride before the show). I will post a list on the boys as soon as I get to my other computer with that info. (all riders are amateurs/beginners)

For those that didnt attend the meeting, and are on the list to ride (you know who you are). PM me or talk to me on MSN about info that you need to know about, ASAP.

The show will be advertised on the local stations, in the Rochester/Millville area, as well as the camping and track info for Meadow Valley. It will also be post on the Meadow Valley web site Meadow Valley MX (http://www.meadowvalleymx.com).We will have posts on other forums with this info, as well. You can also find directions to the location as well (at the link above).

-This will be updated when more info comes into site. We hope to see, anyone that can make it, there!
-Feel free to post your support for the show, in this thread.

QuadR8cer12
02-18-2006, 08:07 PM
you guys going to have a metal ramp set up? need anymore riders? $$$?

PM me

Honda6sv
02-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Forgot this....

There will be an Aussie Comp and a "Black" ramp that Twinky could possibly bring up. We may need to widen the "standard" landing to 17-19, rather then 12-14. One ramp will prolly be set to around 30-35 ft. The other will be back to around 45-50.

-Roger the track owner was talking about one, but we could talk about 2 in the next couple months. It would be a lot better for everyone.

Honda6sv
02-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Heres that list...

- Mitch Walch: Rollingstone, MN (YFZ)
- Luke Kozulla: Brainerd, MN (YFZ)
- Dane Sailer: Wyatsville, MN (YFZ)
- Matt Speltz: Rollingstone, MN (z400)
- Josh Jonsgard: Rollingstone, MN (YFZ)
- Spencer Vrieze: Thompson, IA (400ex)
- Lance Tykwinski: Ivanhoe, MN (400ex)
- Jason Wisniewski: Ivanhoe, MN (400ex)
- Jake Hengel: Elk River, MN (450R/YFZ?)
- Brandon Preuss: Echo, MN (Banshee?)
- Reid Hanson: Echo, MN (z400)
...As of right now.

I'm fishing around with 2 other riders that have shown some huge interest in being in it. I will try my hardest to get them in. They seem to have great experience/potential. But, I would like to stay around 12 riders total (may need to down size the number of riders to get them in). Twelve is getting up there. There may be a few draw backs for a some of them that come around to consider, as well. Injuries, other plans, vacations, race schedules, just cant possibly make it. Anything could cause their absence. Although, we hope that everyone is healthy and ready to go, come August.

Honda6sv
02-20-2006, 05:30 PM
NEW LIST UPDATE!

1) - Mitch Walch..........Rollingstone, MN........(YFZ)
2) - Luke Kozulla........Brainerd, MN..............(YFZ)
3) - Dane Sailor..........Wyatsville, MN............(YFZ)
4) - Spencer Vrieze......Thompson, IA...........(400ex)
5) - Zach Wallinger......Stuart, NE..................(YFZ)
6) - Mike Hurd............Osceola, WI...............(Blaster)
7) - Lance Tykwinski....Ivanhoe, MN..............(400ex)
8) - Jason Wisniewski.....Ivanhoe, MN..............(400ex)
9) - Jake Hengel..........Elk River, MN.............(450R?)
10) - Brandon Preuss.....Echo, MN...................(YFZ)
11) - Reid Hanson.........Echo, MN...................(z400)

Looking at ONE more is all (12 total). Ace/Twinky thats your guy..give me some info on him later...thanks.

This will be the last update on the list. Any riders that can't make it, simply can't make it. Other then possibly adding the last rider, there will be no further changes.