PDA

View Full Version : Stickers: Companys Emails

Lax
02-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Hello, Iam kind of new to the boards, and I'm trying to earn some respect, so I'm posting a list of different companies emails. This list will be easier for asking for stickers because they want to advertise them.

I got it off a Blaster site about a year and a half ago, so credit cant go to me.

Please feel free to add more to the list.

info@axo.us
info@answerracing.com
sales@durablue.com
info@elkasuspension.com
info@worksperformance.com
redline@redlineoil.com
info@rolldesign.com
aleciah@rockymountainatv.com
contact@lsracing.com
info@toomey.com
unifilter@aol.com
renthal@renthalamerica.com
info@houser-racing.com
sales@klotzlube.com
customerservice@itptires.com
tech@knfilters.com
andrew@dentonracing.comi
nfo@lasleeve.com
sales@eyeballeng.com
diamondracing@cs.com
custserv@weekend-concepts.com
service@piaa-usa.com
carol_sheehan@allballsracing.com
becca@spidergrips.com
rcp.us@alpinestars.com
cschannen@dynojet.com
pmantovani@maxxis.com
info@outerwearsracing.com
info@flyracing.com
sales@bbrmotorsports.com
drfiveliter@aol.com
burgardcycle@att.net
skgraydon@hotmail.com
sales@albaaction.com
talk-to-us@alpinestars.com
tom@atvfourplay.com
ctracing@verizon.net
info@cometic.com
request@derisiracing.com
info@hinsonracing.com
info@imsproducts.com
jlatv@tds.net
stickers@oneal.com
sales@poly-pros.com
pete@baldwinmotorsports.com
sales@rtcracingproducts.com
sales@cpiracing.com
info@scottsperformance.com
info@thormx.com
RCoop68@aol.com
sales@trinityracing.com
info@lrdperformance.com

PolarisRider
02-17-2006, 07:12 PM
nice man, thanks:D

02-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Why would you need stickers for stuff? When you buy it it shouyld come with a sticker. Unless you are like those kids that buy the 40 count random sticker pack and put them all on their stock 250ex's:rolleyes:

coolex
02-17-2006, 07:21 PM
the companies dont always send stickers and this is lax's respectometer

was:lll
now:lllllllllll

this is mxfourtwoeight's respectometer

was:lllllllllll
now:lll

02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by coolex
the companies dont always send stickers and this is lax's respectometer

was:lll
now:lllllllllll

this is mxfourtwoeight's respectometer

was:lllllllllll
now:lll That was creative, but no one on this website has respected me for about a year. Nice try though.

02-17-2006, 07:57 PM
thanks a lot man

PolarisRider
02-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Why would you need stickers for stuff? When you buy it it shouyld come with a sticker. Unless you are like those kids that buy the 40 count random sticker pack and put them all on their stock 250ex's:rolleyes:

lay off him dude, he was just trying to do something nice:rolleyes:

Mean250r
02-17-2006, 08:13 PM

ahh we were all one of them at one time, i know i was when i had my 250ex lmao

BlasterEaten250
02-17-2006, 08:15 PM
What do you ask for when you email them, just to send some stickers? do you include your address? I might order some renthal stickers for my dads 4-wheeler.

02-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
What do you ask for when you email them, just to send some stickers? do you include your address? I might order some renthal stickers for my dads 4-wheeler. I know when I went to email the rider support at Scott Goggles there was a thing that said you have to send them an envalope and a stamp to get stickers.

BlasterEaten250
02-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I know when I went to email the rider support at Scott Goggles there was a thing that said you have to send them an envalope and a stamp to get stickers. thats too much work, I'll just go to my dealer:o

02-17-2006, 08:28 PM
This what Scott says-

Sticker Requests
To get stickers, send an envelope including a return stamp to your national distributor. Please include a short note, explaining your request.

ShiftFMX
02-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Hey 428, What happens when you have all your nice new stickers...then you you powerwash...you need some more! :eek2:

ShiftFMX
02-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Or if you want to put the stickers on your truck! :devil:

02-17-2006, 08:47 PM
I just get graphics made with all my sponsors/companies I use logos on them. They don't powerwash off;)

DVXchic
02-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I just get graphics made with all my sponsors/companies I use logos on them. They don't powerwash off;)

Why would YOU have to get graphics made, arnt your sponsors supposed to supply you with that, seeing how you are advertising for them.

I plan on giving away stickers to the guys i sponsor. and eventually supply them with a complete graphics kit.

anyway, some kids just want cool stickers to give there bike a custom look, and may not have lots of $, is there something wrong with that.:confused:

02-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by DVXchic
Why would YOU have to get graphics made, arnt your sponsors supposed to supply you with that, seeing how you are advertising for them.

I plan on giving away stickers to the guys i sponsor. and eventually supply them with a complete graphics kit.

anyway, some kids just want cool stickers to give there bike a custom look, and may not have lots of $, is there something wrong with that.:confused: No, Alloy letters my jerseys/chect protecter for me, thats it. I get my own graphics made.

Blaster x
02-19-2006, 05:17 AM
renthal@renthalamerica.com doesnt work for me:(