View Full Version : Trading quads....

roberts8
02-17-2006, 10:29 AM
I own a 01' 300ex and would like to invest in a 450r... But what is the best thing to do with my 300ex... From step 1 to the selling process... Thanks for the help, appreciated!

roberts8
02-17-2006, 11:15 AM
No suggestion??? cool

Racing Rice
02-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Do you know someone that is wanting a to trade you, or are you talking about trading your bike in at a dealer?

Your best bet would be sell it out right, if your thinking about trading it in at the dealer. Then take that money and put it towards your new quad.

More details on what your trying to accomplish would help.

roberts8
02-17-2006, 11:50 AM
I would like to do the one that I can get the most money out of! I just don't know exactly how to go about that... thanks for tellin me why I am not getting any comments;)

02-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by roberts8
I would like to do the one that I can get the most money out of! I just don't know exactly how to go about that... thanks for tellin me why I am not getting any comments;)

look at kelly blue book, and the price you can get at your dealer, and if you can get a good price at the dealer, have them take it and put that money for the 450r, if your lookin to finance, have your dad take a loan out of the bank, and pay it off at the dealer, it's alot cheaper, im only spendin 200$ more than what i bought it for with a home owners loan, if i stayed with arctic cat i woulda spend about 2500$ more

Racing Rice
02-17-2006, 12:21 PM
I agree, check for book prices on KBB. Your best bet will always be to sell it out right if you can be patient long enough. You will get the most money that way. You could also check out the Cycletrader and see what similar 300EXs in your area are selling for. Listing it in the Cycletrader is a great way to sell them if you don't mind paying the fees. I've always had good luck like that.

Do you have the title for the bike, or is it tied up with a Lein or it is financed. If the title is tied up for some reason, things get alittle more complicated.

roberts8
02-17-2006, 02:02 PM
I hate the title, and of corse, being an 01 it is paid for.