PDA

View Full Version : flat track or tt track races in MI, OH, IN

blholtz
02-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Can any one tell me of any flat track or tt track races in southern MI and northern OH and IN. I know of the races in Onsted MI, but then I only live a mile from that track. Looking for more racing action in this format, I personally like most types of riding//racing, but this is the only format that my wife feels comfortable with and I would like to do more of it with her.

Troy15x
02-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey

IF you go to atvaonline.org there are two tt nationals in OHIO

You can also go to the ama's website, ( go to google, type in AMA and you will find it)

there is a link to "find local events", and check

Last Sunset ramblers in galion Ohio, has a dencent 3/8 mile flat track, usually a good number of quads 10-20, this is a drive for you but if your interested check it out at WWW.SUNSETRAMBLERS.COM

blholtz
02-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the information if you are looking for something in Michigan go to michigangrassdrags.com and click on the atv side. The 2006 schedule is not posted yet but you can bet on July,August, and September time frame.

blholtz
02-19-2006, 01:19 PM
I made a mistake on that web site, it's micup.com not the other i posted earlier sorry.

One_Bad_400
02-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Troy15x
Hey

IF you go to atvaonline.org there are two tt nationals in OHIO

You can also go to the ama's website, ( go to google, type in AMA and you will find it)

there is a link to "find local events", and check

Last Sunset ramblers in galion Ohio, has a dencent 3/8 mile flat track, usually a good number of quads 10-20, this is a drive for you but if your interested check it out at WWW.SUNSETRAMBLERS.COM

there's only one in Ohio in Ashtabula

Troy15x
02-19-2006, 09:08 PM
I know,
I forgot that there is no race in Orville this year,

:confused: Thanks though

Adams747
03-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Lawrenceburg Speedway, IN (by Cincinnati) races oval on Fridays I believe and Osgood Indiana (Ripley County Speedway) races on Saturday. It has been awhile since I have been there. Do a search for Lawrenceburg Speedway and contact them. Go to a race and ask all of the racers where they go. It is alittle drive for you though.

During the fair season there are a few county fairs that run oval quads and don't require flattrack tires (Spencer Indiana, etc..)

300exQuadracer
03-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by blholtz
Thanks for the information if you are looking for something in Michigan go to michigangrassdrags.com and click on the atv side. The 2006 schedule is not posted yet but you can bet on July,August, and September time frame.

onstead schedule for this year is july 14-15, august 11-12, sept 29-30- oct1st
you can count on seeing me there for every race