PDA

View Full Version : ? about hatfield and mccoy

r450rr
02-16-2006, 08:41 PM
what does the season passes look like, are they a sticker just like the one day passes or are they different, and what all do you have to have to get one.

trailhouseowner
02-25-2006, 08:06 AM
Yearly permits can be purchased online at the Hatfield McCoy (http://www.trailsheaven.com) web site or from a vendor of the trails. The permits are not stickers. They are a hard plastic permit (like the old weekly permits). You should receive a plastic cover for the permit when you buy it.

To purchase a permit, you just have to fill out an application and pay the $75 permit fee plus 6% tax. On the permit, if you have a valid driver's license you should provide your license number. You also have to fill out a section on your personal information such as full name, mailing address,etc. If you are not 18 years old, you have to have a parent or legal guardian also sign the permit. If you are 18 years or older, you sign the permit and that's it!!

Obtaining the yearly permit is an easy process. It only takes a few minutes. It is a great deal for anyone making more than 2 trips a year to the trails.

r450rr
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
is there anyway i could get an instate pass without valid instate drivers license. i own land in wv. but i live in ky. is this possible it would save me a lot of money..

Allen
03-03-2006, 04:13 AM
Try calling this number and asking...1-800-592-2217 or email them info@trailsheaven.com