PDA

View Full Version : mount tremblant

ny300exrider
02-16-2006, 07:16 PM
anyone ever been to mt. tremblant in quebec canada to go skiing/boarding? im going this vacation im really looking forward to it. howd you guys like it?

TheFontMaster
02-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Me and some friends were going to try to get up there next week, but it's not going to happen. One of my friends that was going to go has been there before, and he said it was awsome riding. 400exchick lives close to there, she was helping me with some stuff when I was trying to plan my trip.

Quad18star
02-16-2006, 08:20 PM
My buddy's parents go every year for a week or 2 . It's supposed to be the best skiing and snowboarding east of the Rocky Mountains up here in Canada . Everyone that I've talked to that has gone has really enjoyed it ... great places to stay , great food, lots of people and awesome slopes . I'm sure if you look it up on the net , you'll surely be able to find any other kind of info and reviews .

Mylene ( 400exchick) is the closest person to Mt Tremblant that I know ..... she lives right on the edge of the Quebec/Ontario border .

400exchick
02-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Awesome place for sure. Views are amazing (if you're into that kinda stuff). Great lodges. Depending on the type of weather you get, you can even expect to be in the clouds once you get to the top of the mountain. Litterally.

I'd watch out for the crazy quebecers driving skills though.. They're nuts!! I mean.. for those of you who know me know I tend to get a little wreckless on the roads. But they are bad! and narrow/windy/icy roads don't help.

ny300exrider
02-24-2006, 07:36 AM
i got back last night, it was an awsome trip! the place we stayed at in the pedestrian village of tremblant was great and the skiing itself was top notch too. overall i would recomend it to anyone

Dubzy14
02-24-2006, 03:24 PM
its awesome...steep slopes, so many runs to do...and awesome hotels and all the food and fun stuff...i think the lift takes like 20 minutes or more to get up..i cant remember..and like a 6 minute ride down the hill...on some slopes