PDA

View Full Version : any real banshee racers out there

#1atpikespeak
02-16-2006, 06:07 PM
I wanted to know if there are any of you banshee guys out there that are wanting to race your banshee anywhere other then in a straight line. If so why don't you load the old banshee up come to colorado and race with me and my friends in the Colorado Hill Climb Assocition or the Pikes Peak Hill Climb where banshee engines dominate. We are always looking for more riders since few people are willing to participate in such a dangerous race. So if you want to race in the craziest banshee race ever come to colorado and race pikes peak.

250r4life
02-16-2006, 09:27 PM
wha wha wha wha (hard to spell, but just remember charlie brown)

#1atpikespeak
02-18-2006, 02:33 PM
Why do you think 250r4life spends so much time in the banshee forum. I bet he dreams about having two cylinders all night long.

TheIceMan
02-18-2006, 03:04 PM
That is one SICK course!!! Looks like a good time too.When is the race out there this year? I'd like to try it...except they only have pro only quad class?? well.....that and the fact I'd need a six-pack-rack on the quad...for plenty of T/P :bandit:

#1atpikespeak
02-18-2006, 04:10 PM
This year the race will be July 1st and there will be two class. Pro 0-500 open two stroke and pro 0-450 producion four stroke. However both class will have pro racers in them. The idea was to take some of the expense out and bring the factory support back into the race. If you make it come say hello to me #12 Brady Dimmick.

250r4life
02-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by #1atpikespeak
Why do you think 250r4life spends so much time in the banshee forum. I bet he dreams about having two cylinders all night long.

why would i need 2 when i can beat most banshees with one?
just so you know i owned my 250r and banshee together at the same time for about 5 months... and which one did i sell?
i could have kept either of them... i had two options- sell my banshee, in which i would have lost some money from what i had into it, or i could have sold the 250r, of which i could have made about 2 k more than what i had into it. both ran exceptional... i stayed with the R... a banshee is a banshee, and an R is an R, they're both good bikes, but dont go trying to say the banshee is better than the R..

250r4life
02-19-2006, 08:26 PM
ps- how are you gunna try and dog on the 250r, when you took a banshee engine and through it in a 250r frame?

#1atpikespeak
02-20-2006, 10:21 AM
First of all 250r4life you are the one who had to post your little charlie brown comment on my thread about hill climb racing. You could just mind you own business.
Second I wasn't making fun of the 250r chassis I was ripping on the weak motor that Honda put in them. I raced my 250r with its LRD 330 grand national engine and had nothing for any of the banshee guys. Top speed on my 250R motor 74mph. The honshee has been through the radar at 102mph.
Third thing Wha Wha Wha Wha yourself if your 250r is so fast and out runs banshees why not take me up on my offer and come race me and my banshee racing freinds in the CHCA or Pikes Peak. I will beat you on the ice, at the MX track, TT track, or even the drag strip.
Go back to the 250r forum if you have nothing nice to say about banshees. There is a reason I didn't post this thread in the 250R forum.

P.S. You should have done what I did and sell the banshee chassis and the 250R motor. Then you could build a honshee and you might have something to talk about.

250r4life
02-20-2006, 10:35 AM
my charlie brown comment had nothing to do with mispelling words... it was in regards to just hearing jibberish from you- " banshee guys out there that are daring enough " & " So if you have any sack at all come prove it in the craziest races ever." who the hell are you? that was what my charlie brown comment was for, your incoherent rambling went in one ear and out the other...

and if you'll look, i havent said anything negative about the banshee.

and ive got an offer for you... how bout you come down to phoenix, and i'll beat the living **** out of you- that is if you have any sack.

you remind me of the idiots i used to beat the **** out of back in high school

#1atpikespeak
02-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Easy high school football star you can dish it but you sure can't take it. You can leave your threats of violance at the door and I would love to meet you on the race track some day. I assure you I am a serious professional racer and am serious about what I say. If you want to know who I am you can check me and my teammate Yoshimune Shirai out on our international professional racing team web site at www.real-dirt.com a web site that was started by my Japanese teammate who comes to the USA every year to race with me in several pro races all over the country. The most important being the Falken Tires Pikes Peak Hill Climb. I was the 2006 Colorado Hill Climb Association Pro Quad rookie of the year. I have won pro races on dirt, ice, and pavement and am sponsored out the ***.
So now you know who I am, who the hell are you. Anger is extra baggage man lighten up this is an atv forum not a boxing forum.

PS. I got the charlie brown comment

250r4life
02-20-2006, 11:31 AM
ha ha- actually i was a high school football star... and the way i figure it, you were the one dishing it out...

i'm not angry man-i'm just talkin ****. i know in reality i'll never see you, and even if i did the fact that you were running your mouth on the internet doesnt mean its enough for me to fight you. it takes a little more than that now a days. :devil: you think i let internet forum stuff get to me?

dude i'm sure you're a good rider, and i'm sure your bike screams... i just didnt like how you came out callin everybody out, acting all arogant and everything... congrats if your better than most people, but you dont see me or any other of these riders out talking crap cuz were better at this or that...

#1atpikespeak
02-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Right on brother
I did come off a little cooky for sure. In real life I am the guy at the track that never talks trash. Its fun to talk @%$# on the internet you know. The truth is those comments were mainly directed at all the old guys that are corporate executives who ride there big bore banshees once a year at glamis and think they are so fast. Banshee guys talk alot of trash about how makes the most hp but never who was willing to push it up a windy mountain road. Anyway I hope we do meet in real life some time 250r4life, but on good terms. If you ever make it to Salida, Colorado check out Yoshi and I at Anderson Motor Company were I work and race out of. I have got a killer mini bike trail behind my house and an extra mini 50 we can have a good time and settle our differences there. PM me again some time and chat this has been the most interesting conversation I ever had on this forum. Also do me a favor and check out my sponsorhouse profile at http://sponsorhouse.com/home/athlete_profile.php?id=83611 this is a web site that details my racing carreer and exposes riders of all ability levels to many different sponsors. Check out my profile about my entire carrer,my sponsors, my ride, and my passion for motorsports.

250r4life
02-20-2006, 07:46 PM
so i went to look at that site for you, but i dont know what your name is, and that other site you listed above was just jibberish (foreign language). i speak 3, and that wasnt one of them...:D

so yah i didnt know which one you were, so let me know...

and yah, if i ever come that way it'll likely be for snowboarding, so we'd have to race on the 50s... i'm always up to race anything that runs, and always down to ride wherever... i was at the dunes (gordons well) this past weekend and was riding my buddies wife's 03 raptor. the thing is bone stock other than a K&N, baffle removed, and geared one down up front... i went racing at the hill, and thought it was hilarious that there were several piped raptors that i was beating, and even a piped 450r... i felt kind of bad for that guy, but he was the one lining up next to me wanting to race, thinking he was gunna smoke me...

i'm always down to ride whenever, wherever, however, etc... i just love to ride...

#1atpikespeak
02-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Usually that link would take you right to my profile. However the web site is under some changes so from there click on the search for athletes icon. Then type my name in the search (Brady Dimmick) and that will take you to my profile. I will try to update the link so it will go directly to my profile.
As far as the real-dirt web site you are right it is in Japanese. My teammate Yoshi started the site for himself and if you go to the news part you will see pictures and comments on my ice racing this winter. There will be more info and some more english soon on the web site. You can usually get the words to translate if you right click the japanese words you will usually find a program on your computer that will translate it for you. There are some awsome pictures from Pikes Peak on there.

250r4life
02-23-2006, 04:00 PM
i do have to say, it is always a lot more exciting to post when the whole 250r vs 450 arguments are going on, or the yfz vs trx, or... although it does get old with idiots posting, i do have to admit is fun dishing somn out and waiting for the reply... i think pikespeak said this was one of the more interesting conversations he has had... am i alone, or others agree it is a little funner when a heated conversation is going on?:devil:

robjohn74
02-24-2006, 10:59 PM
how about runing the hill with this banshee ...triple

http://www.bansheeracing.com/news.htm

here is the fastest 250r i have seen..

http://saberracing.com/pics/thumbnails.php?album=4