PDA

View Full Version : xNoilaBoyx .. READ

LathersR
02-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Anyone need information on this kid because a deal fell through PM me ASAP!

underpowered
02-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Good luck. he kinda screwed me a while back and i never could get ahold of him.. he would not respond to my e-mails or PM's evn though my Read receipts told me he had read them. nothing ever came from it other than a few people getting to know his name and not to deal with him.

One_Bad_400
02-16-2006, 04:59 PM
holy crap dude.. that sucks... what fell threw?

LathersR
02-16-2006, 05:15 PM
LOL, no no.. not me.. I have information on how to get ahold of him if you need to.. A friend of mine got screwed over so I looked further into and got in touch with his mother.. Anyone need help PM me.

phishboy66
02-20-2006, 12:37 PM
So I got some info from another member. It appears that the boy living at the address where I shipped my parts name is ryan.. I spoke with his mother and she denys that is is her son/nephew?? that is commiting fraud.. She claims that it is his friend jarrod and gave me his cell #. I called him and he was immediately defensive about the situation, I asked if he was jeff seiss and if he had done any trading on this site.. He told me I had the wrong number and that he was really sorry... His voice sounded shaky and sounded guilty.. Oh well, here is jarreds cell number #412-377-2193. Everyone who has been taken by this little jerk, if he won't admit what he is done and try to make it right, lets send him to jail and make his parents pay. I feel sorry for the parents (if they were not involved) but all in all you are responsible for you childrens actions... and what parent would not notice that their kid starts recieving thousands of dollars worth of parts in a week, and lots and lots of cash on top of that... oh well, I will post this on all of the forums. how about a list of what he has got everyone for..

me (phishboy66) 300 in stereo equipment

catfishing
02-20-2006, 02:39 PM
He posted this in the trader feedback section. What is saying?I think he knows he is caught !!LOL

xNOILABOYx

things are being resolved,items shipped out of tx,every1 post what uve been taken for,items u were supposed to trade for and a return adress. thats is all i need,and all im expecting for an easy qucik return or trade

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-20-2006 09:11 PM

02-20-2006, 04:04 PM
ya thats his right number. I called him and he started to get scared. I informed him that scamming people is MAIL FRAUD AND A FELONY. he then laughed at me asking if I was the gu ywho called earlier. I k=informed him I was not but hes lucky he didnt scam me or Id come visit him personally. IF ANY OF YOU GOT SCAMMED BY THIS ***** REPORT HIM TO HIS LOCAL POLICE!!!!!!!!

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 07:31 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthr...threadid=210478

WheelieMan4
02-20-2006, 07:34 PM
^^^ that link dont even work for me....:huh

02-20-2006, 07:38 PM
ur link isnt working

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 07:38 PM
try trader feedback section

02-20-2006, 07:43 PM
we're gonna kill u xnoilaboyx u ****ing ***got...get off the site u little *****

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 07:45 PM
really,so u feel the justifiable thing to do would leave,and take along w/me everyones belongings?i think not so stfu and mind ur business,im trying to ppl back there things which happen to be in storage,if any1 has a problem w/me doing this thats fine ill just keep them for myself

WhiteYFZ
02-20-2006, 07:47 PM
may i ask y u decided to send everyone back their stuff?did u shart yourselft? lmao:D :D

Pappy
02-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by xNOILABOYx
really,so u feel the justifiable thing to do would leave,and take along w/me everyones belongings?i think not so stfu and mind ur business,im trying to ppl back there things which happen to be in storage,if any1 has a problem w/me doing this thats fine ill just keep them for myself

I think your heading down 2 roads, 1 leads to a run in with the police, and the other to a fist full of meaness. you deserve BOTH and just might get both.

WhiteYFZ
02-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I think your heading down 2 roads, 1 leads to a run in with the police, and the other to a fist full of meaness. you deserve BOTH and just might get both.
right on:grr:

WhiteYFZ
02-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Y is it in storage? I guess u decided u were keeping it all? untill u found out that we know ur phone # and Sh*T? When i called u, u said "U got the wrong #..idn what ur talking about. and in the backround i thoguh i heard u ***** yourself. LMAO HAHAHAAAAH:D :D :devil: :devil:

Mxjunkie
02-20-2006, 07:53 PM
I see a member paying you a vist here soon, I wouldnt put up with that bull****

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 07:54 PM
im not really concerned w/opinions,im saying im resolving a situation thjat was not entirely brought on by myself,in lieu of a friend who is enough trouble as it is, im obliged to offer ppl their parts simply b/c of morals and sum1 elses neck being on the line,not my own. personally idc what becomes of this b/c i myself will not suffer the consequences. In the mean time i've offered to help out and make things right again,if ppl wish to run their mouths and not contact me in a civil manner,thats not my problem. In fact if they dont, it seems pretty advantageous to me. none the less i must put out the word that i am the person to pm if u want ur parts/money back.

Mxjunkie
02-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Learn how to spell please :)

Pappy
02-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Like it or not, you neck and *** IS on the line. Wether you want to play this off as a friends fault or not, we have YOUR personal information, IP address and more then enough saved threads in the moderators forum to lend a hand to anyone wanting to pin a mail fraud on YOU

I hope getting a record, and an *** beating was worth d!cking over our members.

catfishing
02-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Like it or not, you neck and *** IS on the line. Wether you want to play this off as a friends fault or not, we have YOUR personal information, IP address and more then enough saved threads in the moderators forum to lend a hand to anyone wanting to pin a mail fraud on YOU

I hope getting a record, and an *** beating was worth d!cking over our members.

Well Said!!! AMEN!!!

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 08:00 PM
like i said,things have gone wrong and i and on here offering to send ppl their **** all i need is what parts and an adress,that is all ive been asking for,no scam has been run,just a matter of occurances that delayed things, mutual deals were made,a time frame was never specified to any1, and now i am finishing them as soon as ppl give me the ir information

Pappy
02-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Id say the only time frame you need worry yourself with is the one leading to a set of handcuffs, a court date and a legal bill. Other then that, you should be shipping parts starting TOMORROW...end of story.

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 08:02 PM
secondly ive not seen a thread of accurate inforamtion belonging to ME. and im sure an on campus IP is a great lead,not too vague or anything

Pappy
02-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Trust me son, I am less then 3 hours from you at any time. Play this game out and pappy will be going back to school

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 08:04 PM
parts have already gone out along w/a great deal of money to several ppl,those who have been smart and given me their information.the only ppl unattended to are those who proceed to ***** and not give me an adress

catfishing
02-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by xNOILABOYx
like i said,things have gone wrong and i and on here offering to send ppl their **** all i need is what parts and an adress,that is all ive been asking for,no scam has been run,just a matter of occurances that delayed things, mutual deals were made,a time frame was never specified to any1, and now i am finishing them as soon as ppl give me the ir information

Its is going to be hard for anyone to trust you after everthing that has happend.Why do you make it easy on yourself and go to the local police department and turn yourself in for mail fraud or give all you information on here so someone will send the local police to your house.You had your fun now its time to pay.

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 08:08 PM
look its not a hard concept to grasp,things went wrong, those who want their stuff back need to pm me with their shipping address and parts they sent. Its really quite simple,im not here to bicker anymore, what could possible go wrong w/a person askin a return address? ppl are stupid enough to send large sums of money and parts y not state ur adress to get them returned?

catfishing
02-20-2006, 08:11 PM
ITS NOT CALLED STUPID FOR SENDING MONEY FOR PARTS... ITS CALLED TRUST SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT!!

Glamis400ex
02-20-2006, 08:33 PM
This $hit-for-brains *****wipe has realized he's been found out and trying to play all cool off on his buddy. Had all these folks not been flaming PI$$ed and wanted to see you hanging from the rafters you'd still be scamming people. With all the smart people here knowing how to track down people, I know I'd be scared as f@ck. You never know the lengths people will go to get even.

Remember....crooks and theives are really not very intelligent for the most part. They almost ALWAYS get popped....as did this one.

Get off this site ********* and PRAY no one from here comes to visit you.:mad:

Glamis

WhiteYFZ
02-20-2006, 08:39 PM
as they say ,karma is a fcuking BIATCH!!!!

Glamis400ex
02-20-2006, 08:46 PM
I just read in another thread that this douche bag scammed a state trooper. I'll bet THAT is what got him to come clean. What an idiot.

Hey Pappy, I'll send you $50 for gas money to go and whoop this punk. Anyone else in??

Glamis

02-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
I just read in another thread that this douche bag scammed a state trooper. I'll bet THAT is what got him to come clean. What an idiot.
HAHAHAHHAHA

WhiteYFZ
02-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
I read in another thread that this douche bag scammed a state trooper. I'll bet THAT is what got him to come clean. What an idiot.

i also saw that. thats no good:eek: :eek2:

LathersR
02-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Well I helped my buddy out, he seems to be very happy so far in getting his 750.00 back.. So hopefully everyone else turns out just as good.. As for you NoilaBoy I appreciate you not running anymore maybe it's because we talked to Susan but thats besides the fact... It'd be highly appreciatable to get everyone's money or parts back as that guy and I have local police ready to speak to you in person at any moment, but I don't think we need to really deal with that if you keep your word... I do have a question however.. You had a friend in on this and having the money/parts sent to his address instead of yours? Because I spoke to your mom personally and she said that was your friends house (woodrow), and in another thread from awhile ago, you had stuff sent to your address (c st.).

MOFO
02-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Hey little kid... check to see where I live punk! I know the area!

...thats ALL I'm going to say right now! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I highly suggest you take care of EVERY member you screwed over!

Mxjunkie
02-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
Hey little kid... check to see where I live punk! I know the area!

...thats ALL I'm going to say right now! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I highly suggest you take care of EVERY member you screwed over!

ooooooooo chit :eek2: :devious: :bandit: