PDA

View Full Version : Are these good quads?

blownaway
02-15-2006, 10:15 PM
I have a 6 year old and a 15month old. Will it last until my little one can ride it? It is between a Kymco or an LT80 or Polaris. Kymco is cheapest....That is good.

badvox
02-15-2006, 10:37 PM
These are every bit as good as the LT or Polaris. Your definition of will it last is important though. Like are you going to take care of it or let the kids thrash it?

I only say that based on my personal experiences with customers.

Ive seen them completely destroyed by customers and they are surprised they break after rolling down a hill, not lubing the chain,putting dirt in the gas tank etc..

In no certain order and in my opinion the best minis on the market are

Honda
Kymco
Kasea
Polaris
Arctic Cat

The new 06 Arctic Cat minis are made by Kymco as well.

Tyler107
07-08-2006, 02:39 PM
If its cheaper go kymco. I know for a fact and not opinion they are a quality machine.

WickedQuad
03-22-2007, 05:44 AM
I have some information on Kymco that is what helped me pick up two new ones this week.

Kymco makes all the parts for most Suzuki Yamaha Honda ATVs & Motorcycles.

Take a Honda Shadow and the Kymco bike and all the parts are the same.

Kymco knew they were the backbone to large brand names and decided they could build their own line.

I have a new MXU 150 that handles the coal mine trails better than I could have hoped.

I also have the Mongoose 250 and it took the coal mine trails with a running stream all over the trails due to snow melt.

Also had is up the bit more gentle grades of the mountain and it made the climbs well.

I'm 6'0 200lbs so that is saying something about the quad if it can carry me up.

cliffymiracle
04-13-2007, 05:01 AM
Kymco also manufactures the 07' Kaw KFX90...the Mongoose 90 is about 3 to 400 dollars cheaper...