PDA

View Full Version : mx 250r for sale very clean and strung out

330EXman
02-15-2006, 09:44 PM
i have one of my wheelers up for sale for the right price

this wheeler when i got it was like new found in a storage shed, a kid bought it off the guy from storage and took it home bought lots of parts and hardly rode it , i got it put more and more money into it and had ESR engine buildiers replace the piston and bore it to make sure the old piston would let go, when ESR did the work they called me and said that the engine was completely stock and oringinal and wanted to know if i would sell it, needless to say i didnt but this engine has very few runs since new

a few mods:
Gibson long travel arms with heim joints +3"
Custom axis triple rate fully adjustable long travel 19"shocks
houser steering stem
pro taper double wall fat bars
pro taper mounting kit
hand guards
douglas billet center polished beadlocks all the way around
hole shot tires all the way around
spare set of custom groove radials brand new on douglas rims
dg bumper
dg skid plate
dg grab bar
full bore plastic
extra stock plastic i think 1 1/2 sets
K+K graphics
K+K seat cover

ESr billet interchangable dome head compress adjust and lower run temp
ESR water pump better cooling
Pro X piston (cylnder is 20 over)
clynder was converted to orings for reliability and strength
barrnett clutch and springs
fmf pipe and silencer (also a ct pipe needs a new silencer and ..)
IT has a Custom made Aluminum "CROSS FLOW"" radiator made by a former winston cup car meachanic, all tig welded and extra capacity and cross fllow design cools much much better then standard down flow units, was told with this radiator alone on the dyno gave 17% better hp and cooled 120% better then stock
I CAN LITTERALY RIDE ALL DAY AND PLACE MY BARE HAND ON THE CYLNDER AND NOT GET BURNED TRY DOING THAT WITH A SOTKC YOU WONT HAVE FINGER PRINTS LEFT! a highly exspensive mod but well worth it more power and def alot more reliability
and im sure there are many many things i am forgetting and many small things as well

HERE IS A LINK FOR THE PICS these pics are when the other kid owned it and it didnt have the graphics and didnt have the radiator and a few other things

wheeler is extremely fast light and fun, also you will be getting a engine alone that is worth alot of money barely used strong engine
Click here: http://www.up.to/houser250r

never raced hardly ridden acept for three times at the local ride park never trail ridding only in a few sand pits

330EXman
02-15-2006, 09:47 PM
also i am interested in maybe a trade

i dont not want offers to trade for a 330ex or soemthing i am looking for a bike

will consider a crf or yamha 450 wheelers maybe but looking for a crf 250f or 450f or a yamaha 250 or 450 four stroke dirt bike

also open to trades on a street bike
or vehicles or engines no fords please

my email is m13jason13@aol.com
my instant message on aol is m13jason13
pm me for a phone number

will take partial trades for a clean 125 or 250 2 stroke bike
show me what you have

badz400
02-15-2006, 10:34 PM
how much money we talking here letme very interested

330EXman
02-15-2006, 10:43 PM
PM'ED YA
bad z 400

1shooter
02-19-2006, 12:23 PM
how much please give me a decription of the bike if you pm me as i am trying to buy one and asking around!

20400ex01
02-19-2006, 12:38 PM
how much? also are you interested in a snowmobile for trade pluse cash?

330EXman
02-19-2006, 05:33 PM
depends on the sled whether i would take it but i would prob say i rather not unless its a nice sled i would want the winters are just egtiing worse ide rather get a nice 450 or 250 four stroke dirt bike that i can ride more and have more use of

there is a somewhat detailed discription at the begginging and also a link that will take you to a web site with pictures of the quad the pictures do not show the graphics or radiator on there though

thank you

START MAKEING OFFS I GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WANTING IT

rmz250
02-19-2006, 06:07 PM
2002 RM 125?

fast250r
02-19-2006, 06:14 PM
PM sent.