PDA

View Full Version : A Arms Shocks?

MOUSE
07-16-2002, 05:17 AM
ok i dont race or anything but i do ride hard in the trails and the open areas also, i want to go with some longer a arms but dont know what would be the best to get (money is a option) and also shocks maybe works or rec elkas ? (money also a option) so what do yall think> thanks danny

Dave400ex
07-16-2002, 07:07 AM
Well for the A-Arms I would get some Houser`s. The Quadshop is selling those for around $500 I think. Then you could get the Rec Elka`s, or save some more and get some Triple Rates with Comp. Adjust and SSD. The Shocks are around $725.

Foxrage
07-16-2002, 08:17 AM
I would get the housers and the rec elkas from the quadshop.

MOUSE
07-16-2002, 02:04 PM
ok im thinking that +1 sgould be good enough to give me better handling but not make me unable to go ride the trails, and yall are saying get the elka recs not the works right. any thing specific about the elks i need to know and will the come set up for my weight or do i have to do that. never bought shocks before. thanks mouse

07-16-2002, 02:46 PM
If you trail ride you don't want +2 arms,,,the +1 arms will work,,that's actually what I use and there houser arms. The shocks will be setup strickly for your wieght and riding style,,call them boys at the quadshop they'll hook ya up...

Here's a pic of works shocks and houser +1 arms if ya was intersted..:D

MOUSE
07-16-2002, 04:14 PM
thanks alot i called the and got some prices i will be ordering as soon as i can get the rest of the money saved unless of course yall want to take up a donation :D

im going to get elka recs and houser +1 arms

Dave400ex
07-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Sounds good let us know how you like the Setup.