View Full Version : letting it out a lil

tp300ex
02-15-2006, 07:48 PM
man im having a bad year....my friend got hurt and now i find out that my best friends dad has cancer...(this is also my dads bestfriend)....Idk i just need to let some of this out idk wat else to do b.c i fill like the peace maker in all of this:confused: any good news would be good :ermm:

ny300exrider
02-15-2006, 08:38 PM
hey man keep your head up, a few years back my dad got a message on the answering machine from the doctors that he had a cancerous brain tumor after misdiagnosing him for 3 months. after having 9 hour brain surgery,going through months of treatments and checkups, he basically made a full recovery and is back landscaping and shredding on his 400ex. cancer is a crappy thing, but its beatable.

Doober
02-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Yea i no how it is, my dad when i was around 5 he has a seizure and had cancer in his hip and a tumor in his brain so they took it all out.. Everything was fine then 8 years later he had a check up and and had another tumor. So they did surgery again. But it had spread and at 14 he passed away. Its tough, but i hope the best for your best friends dad.

tp300ex
02-15-2006, 08:59 PM
thanks u guys hes like my 2nd dad always been there for me but we got some good news a min ago and he has an 80 out of 20 % of maken a fullout come made my day