PDA

View Full Version : medical question..

Warnerade
02-15-2006, 05:07 PM
anyone ever hear of MS? For those who know about it, or have had experience with it, or know people with it...please PM me, or post in here all of the information you know...it would be greatly appreciated.

sly400ex
02-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Here's some information on it...I actaully know two people in their mid-twenties that have been diagnosed with it. Priddy sad .....

http://www.webmd.com/hw/multiple_sclerosis/hw190816.asp?src=Inktomi&condition=healthwise

Warnerade
02-15-2006, 05:14 PM
my girlfriend is 18 and she has had bad migrains for 4-5 years...well, the doctors have always said they are migrains. Right now the left side of her body is numb, she can feel with it, and can feel when its touched, but her mom peirced the skin, pinching her...and she couldnt feel any bit of pain. She has trouble walking and has been puking a lot since friday...the docotr said it was just a realy bad migrain, with different symptoms...

she just saw a neorologist today, and she has a messed up brain, has to take meds for the rest of her life, and if shes not careful with her meds, this whole thing could develop into MS later on in her life.

02-15-2006, 05:35 PM
she's gonna need you more then ever man....

EvilJester400EX
02-15-2006, 05:37 PM
You know my number if you need anything, fa sho'.
Dantes peak!

02-15-2006, 05:38 PM
The goalie for the Boston Bruins farm team has MS. It's a pretty incredible story.

Pappy
02-15-2006, 06:01 PM
that sucks:(

our neighbors both came down with MS a few years apart. its a bad deal and supportive people are definatley needed

400exstud
02-15-2006, 07:48 PM
My aunt has had MS for over 15 years and is hardly any worse than when she was diagnosed. I guess I should thank my lucky stars:(

Warnerade
02-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
she's gonna need you more then ever man.... she knows im here for her...i treat her like royalty, besides my family..she matters most to me, there isnt anything in the world i wouldnt do for her just to see her smile for a second, and she knows this...and she treats me the same way.

pit/wood
02-16-2006, 08:49 AM
being supportive is the best thing you can do.try not to let it change your lives too much.my relationship with my ex-girlfriend did not survive my illness.keep on keepin on.