PDA

View Full Version : Honda vs. Yamaha 450 maintence

roberts8
02-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Just a question of which is more work to keep nice and running clean??? Thanks for all comments, I am trying to decide which to look at. Keep it real

02-15-2006, 04:32 PM
dont even post this on a honda forum Blaine....dont even post this its obvious. the yamaha is a piece of garbage and I will never recommend one to anyone. Everytime I ride with someone that has a YFZ they drag our whole group down with their starter going out and all kinds of garbage I cant even remember

NaiLBoMB64
02-15-2006, 06:37 PM
hahahah Mike
you hate yamaha
dont you:cuss:

02-15-2006, 07:26 PM
when they constantly ruin my rides with friends because I always have to stop to help someone troubleshoot on one then yah, i guess I do hate them

quad9
02-16-2006, 08:15 AM
i will have to agre with Mike. i have been with guys that have had the yfz450 on the 1st day of owning it and it wont start. i would be hot, you just paid like 6 grand and it wont start:mad:

DirtDevilBT
02-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Well the charging problems are a thing of the past, Yamaha has fixed that. For some reason, there are a different type of people that by Yamaha bikes and for some reason they always let them go to crap. There are those that by Honda and those that by Yamaha, it always seems that the yamaha is never treated right. So I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want a bike you don't ever have to maintain= buy the yamaha. If you want a bike that needs lots of maintanance= buy the Honda. Either way you'll end up with a Honda sooner or later.

Eric_Winkworth
02-21-2006, 06:37 AM
funny you never hear of honda fixing any thing on there quad (I know goldwings have had some problems)

But seriously Honda makes amazing bikes, Yamaha makes amazing guitars and Piano's