PDA

View Full Version : Fox Podium with the new JB dual linkage swing arm? Is that ok?

czrider263
02-15-2006, 01:47 PM
OK well i droped my 06 off at eca to get ready to race!!! I wanted to try the fox evol and the podium rear. Also i wanted to try the JB dual linkage swing arm. NOW heres the problem the shock for the JB is longer than the shock fox makes. So Dave gibson called fox and they said they would make me another custom rear shock to fit. DOES ANYONE THINK THIS WILL CAUSE A PROBLEM. Also if there is any suggestions on aftermarket parts just post it.

02-15-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by czrider263
OK well i droped my 06 off at eca to get ready to race!!! I wanted to try the fox evol and the podium rear. Also i wanted to try the JB dual linkage swing arm. NOW heres the problem the shock for the JB is longer than the shock fox makes. So Dave gibson called fox and they said they would make me another custom rear shock to fit. DOES ANYONE THINK THIS WILL CAUSE A PROBLEM. Also if there is any suggestions on aftermarket parts just post it.

it wont cause a problem, you should be fine

02-15-2006, 06:35 PM
chances are if you dropped it off recently you seen my quad its all gibson and fox with the jb dual linkage i also had to get a custom shock made mines actually like a "prototype" so well see ,ill keep you updated

czrider263
02-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah when i was up there i saw your quad. Did dave call yet he had a little problem with one of the cheap fox "air pump cover" he screwed it on really lightly and broke off some threads. you will still be able to pump air into it so your still good.

02-16-2006, 07:48 PM
just picked it up,yea he got a new one in from fox ill post pics up tommorow when my exhaust and stabilizer come in

czrider263
02-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Post the pics i really want to see it done! i can't wait till i get mine back too!