PDA

View Full Version : Reward for info on Fraud xNOILABOYx

jrodulery
02-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Looking for any info on this ***** that is ripping everyone off on this site. xNoilaboyx He got me for $570. I will pay $50.00 for the correct name and phone number for this kid. I have two numbers found on the internet one is disconected the other knowone answers. I am planning on prosacuiting to the fullist but I would like to talk to his parents before doing so.

PM me with the info

phishboy66
02-20-2006, 12:40 PM
So I got some info from another member. It appears that the boy living at the address where I shipped my parts name is ryan.. I spoke with his mother and she denys that is is her son/nephew?? that is commiting fraud.. She claims that it is his friend jarrod and gave me his cell #. I called him and he was immediately defensive about the situation, I asked if he was jeff seiss and if he had done any trading on this site.. He told me I had the wrong number and that he was really sorry... His voice sounded shaky and sounded guilty.. Oh well, here is jarreds cell number #412-377-2193. Everyone who has been taken by this little jerk, if he won't admit what he is done and try to make it right, lets send him to jail and make his parents pay. I feel sorry for the parents (if they were not involved) but all in all you are responsible for you childrens actions... and what parent would not notice that their kid starts recieving thousands of dollars worth of parts in a week, and lots and lots of cash on top of that... oh well, I will post this on all of the forums. how about a list of what he has got everyone for..

me (phishboy66) 300 in stereo equipment

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthr...threadid=210478

key4202003
02-21-2006, 03:50 PM
jeff seiss
2719 C st
Mckeesport, PA

i almost traded stuff to him, what a sucker!!