PDA

View Full Version : Odds and ends for sale 400EX

rYan01400EX
02-14-2006, 09:31 PM
I have got a few things for sale off of a 400EX and others :

I have got 2 front Maxxis Front Pro tires (21x7x10) mounted on OEM Honda wheels. Wheels look good with the normal dings and scratches around rim. One tire had a good gash in it and had a tube put in it.. Holds air perfect. Tires have around 50 - 70% tread left. Take 80 for these..

Also, 2 ITP Holeshot tires (20x11x9) mounted on ITP Aluminum wheels. One wheel is trashed due to encounter with tree.. Tires have about 80% tread left with VERY little ride time as shown by the little knobby things left on sidewall of the tire. However, I THINK both tires should hold air fine. Dont hold me to it but they should... Take 60 for these cause I cant say Im positive they both hold air.

Have many tires off of a 300EX and one front wheel/tire (stock) from a 400ex. Wheel is bent bad. Have 2 300EX wheels and tires but one 300EX wheel has the hub stuck in it.. Appears to have been grinded on. Have 300ex front tires without wheels... Ask 50 bucks for them all.

Got stock front shocks off of a 2001 400ex. Could use some cleanup and I may be able to paint to color black before shipped. It all depends. If I cannot do so, then the red paint has small chips in it all over.. Shocks are still good and not blown or anything. Take 60 for them. Take 70 if painted. These will be painted in the Auto Body shop so spray paint wont be an option.

I have a set of Kenda Klaws (20x11x9).. These tires are mounted on the stock set of wheels.. Wheels have dings around rim and dents aswell.. Does not leak around the rim.. How ever, one tire has 2 plugs in it.. Holds air ok.. I will re-plug the tire to the best of my ability and do everything I can to keep from leaking. Tires have about 75 - 85% left.. Will take 50 for these.

Also, have a set of front fenders for the 400EX. Spray painted black... They are yellow underneath.... I can remove paint if wanted. Fenders have scratches on them but I don't think they are to bad. I can sand do these fenders a diff. color if wanted. Some of the plastic brackets were broke off and replaced with aluminum brackets that I hand crafted and riveted back onto the plastic.. Holds like new... Since rough, I'll take 30 shipped for these.

I think I have other odds and ends laying around aswell that I need to get rid of.. Like heel guard and some other parts for the ex... I will search around for them all and post price later.

Also, if someone is willing to trade me an exhaust for my Big Gun race exhaust, I will think about it too.. I'll take almost anything but Cobra, White Bros, or DG. Anything but those 3, I may be interested in.

I have yet to figure up shipping and things for the wheels and tires but I will try to cut a deal with the shipping since its expensive. Also, pictures are a problem right now aswell since I cannot figure out how to load the pictures onto my computer without the software.. Can't find the disk.. I WILL get them on here asap though.

Please note, this is my first time selling something on here and I will try and reply as quick as possible. I respect everyone on here and I am an honest seller... I will ship items as soon as payment is recieved.. If the shocks are wanted to be painted, then it may be a few days before I get them done. I must check first to see if I can paint them. PM me for paypal information or any information needed to make a transaction. ALSO, I will take offers as I am not to sure on my pricing. PM me with offers aswell!

Thank you all,
Ryan Gillespie

freerider
02-27-2006, 07:51 PM
how much shipped for the holeshots to 97386 in oregon?

Chino886
02-27-2006, 08:14 PM
$25 shipped for the front plastic? send pics to chino886@hotmail.com

00400exrider
03-03-2006, 07:47 PM
do you want a stock exaust or aftermarket

stic
03-03-2006, 07:52 PM
you dont like your k&n?wanna sell that?

johnsls
03-04-2006, 06:57 AM
Any engine parts? I need a stock Cylinder & piston????????????

Let me know.. tks

81 clark racing
03-04-2006, 07:44 AM
hey i got an fmf magamax slip on an a full big gun evox exhaust (economy one or w.e) will trade for ur race 1

rYan01400EX
03-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Guys, I am REAL sorry for the delay in replies...

I still have not figured out my digital camera...

Those of you asking me about tires.... Tell me if you want the wheels to.. Thank you!

Also, 81 clark racing, The big gun EVO-X.... I am interested in trade on it.. What shape is it in and do you have a pic??

Chino, I will get back to you on the plastics..

John, I have no stock engine parts..

Stic, the K&N Im gonna keep for a bit..

Freerider, I reckon I can do 80 shipped.

ALSO, I have a stock exhaust for sale aswell.