PDA

View Full Version : HRC and exhaust???

GIXXER1KR
02-14-2006, 08:05 PM
I just cancelled my order for my backorderd exhaust for my 2006 trx 450.I had the Yoshimura RS7 full TI on backorder due to productivity because it is a 2006..I recently orderd the full HRC kit with header and cam...Should i still get the full yosh or do u recommend a slip on with the HRC header and what one should i go with.I dont want it to be loud!!!!!Thanks guys!!!

02-14-2006, 08:41 PM
if you dont want it to be loud, then yeah, get the slip on.

02-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
I just cancelled my order for my backorderd exhaust for my 2006 trx 450.I had the Yoshimura RS7 full TI on backorder due to productivity because it is a 2006..I recently orderd the full HRC kit with header and cam...Should i still get the full yosh or do u recommend a slip on with the HRC header and what one should i go with.I dont want it to be loud!!!!!Thanks guys!!!

a silencer is where all the noise is made, yoshi likes to keep theirs within limits, either way you will be fine

are you the same gixxer that was talking about ohlins shocks maybe a month or 2 ago?

GIXXER1KR
02-14-2006, 09:46 PM
no Ohlins here...I will see how the HRC kit adds up and go from there.I am in the process of buying a home and am nott going to part with $625 for a full system when i can get the full HRC kit for $300!!!