02-14-2006, 09:09 AM
fri. 4 pm
sat 10am
sun 11am

tell security at the arena you are racing and they will tell you where to enter

miniquaddad
02-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Have a couple of questions:

Looks like Chicago will have 5 shows throughout Fri-Sun. Will we be able to keep the quads in the Arena throughout the 3 days or do I need to bring an enclosed trailer?

What hotels are people staying at? Thought it might be fun to get to know the other quad parents and let the kids hang out at the pool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan #56 - 90 Production Jr.
02 Scrambler built by WRH Racing and Kfab

Ty1on
02-14-2006, 01:11 PM
My son Logan and my family will be at the Chicago race this weekend as well as Tad and his family.

team37
02-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the update! All the times you listed are 4 hours earlier than the start times for the truck shows. Please clarify - are we running practice/heat races before the truck shows, and final during the truck show? Are the riders meetings around the times you have listed?

miniquad - some folks are staying at the Motel 6 right near Allstate Arena.

Ty1on
02-14-2006, 07:35 PM
I just found a Great Deal at the Hilton Garden Inn for $80 + tax a night with Direct Net Special that a another familyand our family will be staying at with Free Parking.

Or call the Hotel @ 1-847-296-8900 and ask for the reservation center and they will give you the Direct deal of $80 plus or online see below. I found it much easier by phone.

thttp://www.hiltongardeninnohare.com/reservations.phphe

thunderisland
02-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Let me try to fil you guys in some on the shows.You need to be at the time Keith set because it takes a while for registration then unloading.Then you will have a driver's meeting that will discuss the evening events.Pit party come next your kids will put there quads on display with all the other trucks,bikes and whatever else the show will do for the evening.You probably race 3 or 4 times depending on the schedule.We did the Indy show and I assume the same crew is doing the chi,st.louis show if so the crew is awesome you'll have a great time have fun.

Livin4Real
02-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Also bring lawn chairs and some food to munch on cause it's a long day. We were there for about 13 hours. Also portable dvd player or something to keep the kids entertained as there is alot of down time. Hopefully yours is as organized as Indy was this year. Bring sharpies for the autographs and make sure there's plenty of room on the digital camera :D Have fun!

212racing
02-14-2006, 11:28 PM
1-800-SAFEAUTO and Suburban Driveline of Villa Park Present
USHRA Monster Jam
Brought to you by series sponsors Advance Auto Parts and Ford Trucks featuring the Mt. Dew FMX

Allstate Arena
Rosemont, IL

February 17-19, 2006

212racing
02-16-2006, 10:41 PM
bump