PDA

View Full Version : Head BLows

keller45
02-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I hit my head real hard today and got dissy and almost fell...do oyu guys have any storys...i hope im ok...lol

antman
02-13-2006, 09:06 PM
i was workin on saterday and i was loading stuff in this ladys old car and she was holding the trunk open and she let go while i was leaning in to push some stuff in farther and she let go and it cracked me right in thehead .... i wanted to ****ing kill her it still hurts and has a bump. it almost knocked me out it hit me so hard, my vision went blurd for a few secs and i almost bit my owne tounge off when it hit me cause i wasent expecting it... ****ing great start to a crummy couple of days...

Bush0102
02-13-2006, 09:10 PM
sounds like you might have a mild concussion...take it easy tomorrow

antman
02-13-2006, 09:24 PM
u might be right... if it dont go away in the next few days i will prob call the doc

knighttime
02-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by keller45
I hit my head real hard today and got dissy and almost fell...do oyu guys have any storys...i hope im ok...lol

dont worry about it. when i was younger playin first base i got hit in the back of the head from the right or center fielder throwing the ball back in before the inning started. yes it shook me up, and it was a solid hit, and i was a lil dizzy but when one of the coaches picked up the ball around home plate and said, "the ball is dented" and kinda flashed it to me, i saw the dent (its still im my mind today) and i knew everything was gonna be ok.

im not sure how the game ended, lol

:bandit:

SGA
02-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by antman
i was workin on saterday and i was loading stuff in this ladys old car and she was holding the trunk open and she let go while i was leaning in to push some stuff in farther and she let go and it cracked me right in thehead .... i wanted to ****ing kill her it still hurts and has a bump. it almost knocked me out it hit me so hard, my vision went blurd for a few secs and i almost bit my owne tounge off when it hit me cause i wasent expecting it... ****ing great start to a crummy couple of days...
I shouldnt have, but I laughed out loud on that one:D

antman
02-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I shouldnt have, but I laughed out loud on that one:D
thats ok ... when i old my dad he laughted and told me to let himknow if it still hurts tomaro and i just fugured it cant be thet bad so i leavin it alone aslone as i aint have ne probs besides a little pain and a bump for a few days

02-13-2006, 10:24 PM
This thread has a funny title.

antman
02-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
This thread has a funny title. i thought the same thing!!!

SGA
02-13-2006, 10:56 PM
I laughed because my job has me in alot of kitchens doing repair work and old ladies are always opening cabinets above my head to get somthing and I stand up and Wham!

And then the're like "Oh im sorry, did that hurt"?

Of course you say "No mamn, its ok"

But Im thinking "You stupid old Bit*h !! Hell yes it it hurt! Why dont I stick your head in this drawer and slam it a few times and YOU tell me if it hurts?" :mad:

ballz2thewall
02-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Not a head story but the same affects, I was riding my yz125 at a very famous place in Pa ( In Huevos 7 ) and it get's pretty dusty there. I was going along and could barely see what was in front of me and as I thought to myself I better slow down bam to late, I hit this berm and my a@@end kicked up throwing me into my handle bars. I hit the bars with my chest that hard I was seeing stars and my jaw locked for a couple of min. I don't think I was ever in so much pain! Like they say though, there are two types of riders, those who have been down and those who are going down, if you haven't been down your going to!

jwick07
02-14-2006, 07:22 AM
My $150 helmet saved my dome again this weekend. Was running a three hour hare scarmble and was running down the 2nd place rider, as I came into a high speed left hander I shifted over to the left of the quad, hit the back break to pitch it in sideways so I could bounce off the berm and have a straight shot out of the corner and over the table top, the track was super super rough and had lots of big breaking bumps, I caught one with the right rear tire which somehow kicked my foot off the break and peg and snapped the quad back straight and I shot over the berm at close to 40mph it seemed. Darn the ground was frozen and hard as asphalt, landed on my hip, its now black and blue and then fliped over and landed on my head.

Die hard honda
02-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by keller45

dont worry man, at most, it can be a mild concussion