PDA

View Full Version : How to become a ATVriders Patron.

ZeroLogic
02-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Whats it take to be a ATVriders Patron? Do you have to donate? I brought a Atv Riders t shirt, so is that donating?

02-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Whats it take to be a ATVriders Patron? Do you have to donate? I brought a Atv Riders t shirt, so is that donating? i was told it was...i too bought a bunch of stuff and then read somewheere that Harlen doesnt really have the time right now to add that stuff next to everyones name

Pappy
02-13-2006, 08:05 PM
haha, he will have the time shortly:devil: the boy is getting ready to go full time so i would expect a heap of changes soon!

02-13-2006, 08:14 PM
in the middle of GNC race season?!?!?!

antman
02-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
haha, he will have the time shortly:devil: the boy is getting ready to go full time so i would expect a heap of changes soon!
the thought of this awsome site getting any better is "music to my ears" (i think thats the saying i am lookin for )...
!!!!!!!!! i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!

WheelieMan4
02-13-2006, 08:25 PM

changes like....:confused:

i personally think this site is pretty sweet already, i cant wait to see it if its going to be better....:eek2: :eek2:

TheFontMaster
02-13-2006, 08:26 PM

He just keeps makin the site better and better. Keep up the great work Harlen:cool:

insaneracin2003
02-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Harlen,Pappy,Codeman and all the Moderators ROCK!!!!:macho
make this site better :confused: ill have to see that. btw,Pappy,Codeman is gonna take your job if he can grab that like he did riding quads.......:devil:

whiteflash
02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
the boy is getting ready to go full time

maybe its not my business, but how do you make a living of this website? Sponsors? i was just curious....

troutman561
02-13-2006, 10:27 PM
hopefully nothing changes in the forum, looks wise that is.. this seems to be the easiest to read, all the others bother me.. to much goin on in them

insaneracin2003
02-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by troutman561
hopefully nothing changes in the forum, looks wise that is.. this seems to be the easiest to read, all the others bother me.. to much goin on in them
that i can agree with.....

Jersey450R
02-14-2006, 08:52 AM
i think thats why this site is so popular.
i hate trying to find things on other sites, its just so hard to read.
atvriders is great just the way it is!

Pappy
02-14-2006, 11:41 AM
no changes are planned for the site itself in regards to the forum, folks feel it is fine the way it is and we all agree.

Admin has more work ahead of him then this website, but im quite certain it will find its way here and will even better improve the place. Just check out the home page and race coverage for a SMALL glimpse of whats coming!