PDA

View Full Version : predator tips

hard one
02-13-2006, 07:26 PM
1 first is to sell your predator becuse they still need more work(feel unfinished)

2 go buy your self a 450 becuse they have more power and weigh less

the predator i ride sucks it has so many problems with the trans mission, throttle,and the eccessive drifting.

I hope the new out law is decent or polaris should go back to the drawing board.

scramblerracer
02-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by hard one
1 first is to sell your predator becuse they still need more work(feel unfinished)

the predator i ride sucks it has so many problems with the trans mission, throttle,and the eccessive drifting.

I hope the new out law is decent or polaris should go back to the drawing board.

Until someone other than Yamaha steps up with a large sport quad with reverse than many people will keep buying predators and loving them. When Honda builds a 450r with reverse I will buy at least one. I race but I also like to play ride with my buddies and they mostly ride utility quads and I would be lost without reverse.

DieselBoy
02-14-2006, 12:36 AM
boy tell you what enough with the 450r its way over rated i wouldnt buy one i have no desire to own onea dem.... i like the predators myself

wolffie
02-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by hard one

i agree with you that they are heavy. the preddy should lose about 10-20lbs. the engine itself is not a slouch IMO! i dont know what year predator you rode, but my 2005 TLD does not seem unfinished, and i have had no problems with the tranny, throttle, or excessive drifting!

yes, i have drag raced a 450 and got beat by about 3lenghts. but most people that buy predators arent looking for a raw racebike! for aggresive trail riding, jumping, and hell even a light mx track, the preddy is fine! its all preference. i am about 6ft tall and 205lbs, and the preddy fits me fine!:D its all preference though, i was going to buy a 450r until i checked out the predator!