PDA

View Full Version : oak hill mx, wheres zuk, gust

one450r32
02-13-2006, 07:03 PM
i like to congratulate doug even though he didn't podium. he was hands down the fastest quad on the track and would have took it overall if not for the start. he rode the wheels off the ltr in that second moto. i'm still standing behind my red ride though. just thought i give zuk their props even though jones must not be dialed in yet. wasn't lookin real good all weekend except for qualifier. felt bad for him too. great job doug. it should have been your weekend. good luck in two weeks.

AL Elks
02-13-2006, 08:09 PM
From what I understand Jones actually had a flat tire just after the 2nd moto started. I was really impressd with Doug also. Anyone (doesn't matter what quad they ride) that comes from dead last and makes his way to 10th position by the end of the race is riding his rear end off.

LTR450_#67
02-14-2006, 01:06 AM
I am still rooting for Jones... he just needs to get rid of the small gremlins in his trailer lol!!! 12 races are left, a lot can happen....I think we'll see a 180 out of Jones, meaning I still think hes gonna be the man to come out on top in the end with Byrd, GUST and Ellis right behind him!!!

Go #2

bradley300
02-14-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by AL Elks
From what I understand Jones actually had a flat tire just after the 2nd moto started. I was really impressd with Doug also. Anyone (doesn't matter what quad they ride) that comes from dead last and makes his way to 10th position by the end of the race is riding his rear end off.

i saw jones come from last to first on his 250r at loretta's a few years ago, that was awesome!