PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

Joe400ex
02-13-2006, 04:41 PM
i was wondering what do u guys prefer. Quads or bikes. I dont want to start a bash just give ur opinoins and have fun.

ShiftFMX
02-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I can RIP on a quad...put me on a bike...and i'll ride it like a 2 year old!

Hon300ex
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
i like dirt bikes a little more then quads

Joe400ex
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I can RIP on a quad...put me on a bike...and i'll ride it like a 2 year old!

same here. I just dont feel comfy on it.

coolex
02-13-2006, 04:52 PM
its evne sometimes id rather be on a bike sometimes a quad but i own a quad so i use wat i got

ZeroLogic
02-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I never rode a bike before but I heard they were great fun. I'm thinking about getting my self one over the Summer.

Dirtbikes- Fast, Fun, Cheap, Not to easy to handle.

Quads- Can be made fast but with a pice, easy handling for beginners threw experts, fun but expensive.

02-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I never rode a bike before but I heard they were great fun. I'm thinking about getting my self one over the Summer.

Dirtbikes- Fast, Fun, Cheap, Not to easy to handle.

Quads- Can be made fast but with a pice, easy handling for beginners threw experts, fun but expensive.

You're stupid.
"I never rode a bike before but I heard they were great fun"
"Dirtbikes- Fast, Fun,Cheap, Not easy to handle."

OK so, you never rode a bike before, yet you know there fast, fun and not easy to handle? If you never rode one then how do you know there not easy to handle? You don't. I guess you cant ride a bicycle, seeing as a dirtbike is basically the same thing but with a motor.

rooster400ex
02-13-2006, 06:18 PM
i rode my first dirtbike a little while ago, it did not feel like a bicycle. It felt kinda awkward, it was really fun tho.

JRP
02-13-2006, 06:24 PM
i like bikes, but they get boring after a while. all my friends race dirtbikes other then me.:o :ermm: :p

ZeroLogic
02-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
You're stupid.
"I never rode a bike before but I heard they were great fun"
"Dirtbikes- Fast, Fun,Cheap, Not easy to handle."

OK so, you never rode a bike before, yet you know there fast, fun and not easy to handle? If you never rode one then how do you know there not easy to handle? You don't. I guess you cant ride a bicycle, seeing as a dirtbike is basically the same thing but with a motor.

Whoa man calm down, everythings going to be alright. I never got the chance to ride a dirtbike execpt for my friend's cr250 but I turned down the offer because I never rode one and I didn't want to reck it.

I taked to a bunch of people including my friends that race and rode dirtbikes for about 8 years, they said they were not how quads handle. You don't need to ride something to say its fast also. In addition I can ride a bike considering I use to bmx a few years back for your imformation.

Hondadudeehhhh
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM
i like to ride bikes more, but i like having a quad. I probably like to ride bikes more because i dont own one.