PDA

View Full Version : Do Not trade or buy from xNOILABOYx

mach5racing4
02-13-2006, 01:39 PM
I was involved in a trade with him, a used 400ex stock rim and tire in real good shape for a used stage 2 hotcam. I sent the tire and rim via ups with insurance so i know he got it. and he never sent out the cam. the name he gave me which I think is fake was Jeff Seiss. Do Not trade or buy from xNOILABOYx

phishboy66
02-14-2006, 08:02 AM
I shipped him $300 In stereo equipment in trade.. I was suppost to receive a wb r4 full system and a stage 2 hotcams in return.. He recieved the items (ups tracking) but never sent out mine. He finally sent me a usps tracking number, but I checked with usps and they said it was false.
Anyway, I urge all people trading, selling and buying to not only confirm with certified funds, but maybe if you are sending out parts and waiting for a trade, I would have the other party put some money in a paypal account. Maybe the moderators could set up an account to hold funds untill parts clear. I dont know..just my opinions.
This kid has ruined me for buying or trading on this site. I have had numerous other deals that went flawlessly, but it only takes one to screw it up. Thanks, jack*****!!!I hope you miswire MY stereo equipment and it catches your car on fire with you in it! Then maybe you can go to the hospital where you need help from a medical professional.(people like me) and they can let you lay in pain for hours... I hope you rot in hell. you will get yours...

sorry, had to vent ...Im better now.

MOFO
02-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Everyone that has been screwed over by this person, please click on this link below and persue mail fraud charges!

This is the only way we can help stop these a-holes!

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:tMvBNiP9WHwJ:https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/ps8165.pdf++site:www.usps.com

04'400ex'er
02-17-2006, 11:00 PM
sounds to me like he has sold the R4 and stg II several times to several pissed off mother fu**ers! wat a chicken *hit.

phishboy66
02-20-2006, 12:36 PM
So I got some info from another member. It appears that the boy living at the address where I shipped my parts name is ryan.. I spoke with his mother and she denys that is is her son/nephew?? that is commiting fraud.. She claims that it is his friend jarrod and gave me his cell #. I called him and he was immediately defensive about the situation, I asked if he was jeff seiss and if he had done any trading on this site.. He told me I had the wrong number and that he was really sorry... His voice sounded shaky and sounded guilty.. Oh well, here is jarreds cell number #412-377-2193. Everyone who has been taken by this little jerk, if he won't admit what he is done and try to make it right, lets send him to jail and make his parents pay. I feel sorry for the parents (if they were not involved) but all in all you are responsible for you childrens actions... and what parent would not notice that their kid starts recieving thousands of dollars worth of parts in a week, and lots and lots of cash on top of that... oh well, I will post this on all of the forums. how about a list of what he has got everyone for..

me (phishboy66) 300 in stereo equipment