PDA

View Full Version : BIG GUN Race series-full system

acw592
02-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Want to trade a Big Gun race series full system for another, quieter, aftermarket full system, or would also trade an aftermarket slip on and stock head pipe. My stock pipe is long gone, so I would need the header too. Love the power, sound and looks of the big gun, it's just too loud for where I always ride.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/acw592/th_pipe002.jpg (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/acw592/pipe002.jpg)
This is for a Predator 500

Jake250ex
07-24-2006, 09:15 PM
stock header - looks like new with pure polaris e series slip on? pretty quiet as is and ill even buy a quiet core for ya if u wanna trade

scramblerracer
08-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Do you want to sell ? How much? Thanks

acw592
08-15-2006, 04:23 PM
If I did anything, I would just trade with you for your slip on / pipe. If I sold it I would need somthing to replace it. Do you have any pics?

MyHonSmokeUrYam
09-05-2006, 08:22 PM
i got that pure polaris pipe with the plates you can take the end one off and make it loud or put it on and its pretty quiet with the stock header wanna trade? and i mean i can throw in the stock just to get it out of my garage let me know the stock it pretty much brand new and i got some stock steel rims i will throw in they are sitting in my garage no point in rooting they have bald tires on them but imma just end up wasting them

acw592
09-06-2006, 08:58 PM
I might be interested. Do you have a pic? Not sure what you meant on the rims. You said steel?, Did you mean aluminum? Are they rims off a predator? Thanks

MyHonSmokeUrYam
09-10-2006, 02:17 PM
yes there the stock predator rims i always thoguh they were steel but not sure its my friends biek he todl me to throw this offer to you hes wante d afull exhaust and has this one which is pretty decent and really gains in HP but he wants to start racing aandhe jsut got tires and rims so now his stocks are no use sorry for any spelling errors im ina rush jsut PM me its easier and we can exachange emials and photos