PDA

View Full Version : something thats funny.

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Were gonna run the hard-arse klan outta here :scary: Hey josh, you can not start a "secret club" that is filled with 10 member, and wich every single member happens to be a ***, and say your gonna run the Hard Arse Clan outa here, if your gonna TRY, atleast have a member whos been here from the begining.

plain and simple, the ONLY people who care about what happened last night, are those that attended it, and the few 13-14 year olds who just wanna be part of the "in" crowd.

so keep worryng about your pointless little "greatest moment on exriders", becuase while your sitting at home on a saturday night, those of us with lives were out having a good time.

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 01:57 PM
I was also just recently informed that everyone who cared about last night is a virgin and the last time they touched a female body part was the day they were born.

EvilJester400EX
02-12-2006, 01:57 PM
In order to have a successful Clan, you must know one simple rule. Have an outside life. While the members of Hard Arse Clan are out getting wasted, plugging their girlfriends, whatever the case may be, you're all here, acting like complete idiots and caring about an internet forum. Afterall, what leadership skills can 13, 14, and 15 year olds have?

coolex
02-12-2006, 02:00 PM
i care about what happened and ive been here longer than you nacsracer027 and im not 14 or 15 and im not a virgin

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by coolex
i care about what happened and ive been here longer than you nacsracer027 and im not 14 or 15 and im not a virgin no, but your still a loser.

btw, i've been here since 01'.

EvilJester400EX
02-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Coolex, all of the members in Hard Arse Clan have been banned at least once. I bet you all forgot that fun fact.

coolex
02-12-2006, 02:03 PM
and wat makes me a loser?

EvilJester400EX
02-12-2006, 02:05 PM
The fact that you actually care about an internet forum so much as to WANT to start a clan to try and "kick" an existing one out.

Nick110
02-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by coolex
and wat makes me a loser?

Your name on here.

02-12-2006, 02:12 PM
ive been banned and i aint in no clan...im a loner

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Guys...when your bikes total more hp and $ than mine, each of you, not all of you put together, then you can run us out...until then, you have no chance.

Pappy
02-12-2006, 03:04 PM
lol...the hard clan....reminds me of 5 mini mexicans chillin infront of bennys burrito barn :p

i wasnt aware there was an underground internet gang war developing:chinese: (flashes to NYPD Blue the Shield and Romper Room are running thru my mind):blah:

Pappy
02-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

so keep worryng about your pointless little "greatest moment on exriders", becuase while your sitting at home on a saturday night, those of us with lives were out having a good time.

wow, you actually went ahead and found a life besides the site:devil: wasnt too long ago your quest for attention had us all riveted to our screens as you came out of the closet:D :blah:

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol...the hard clan....reminds me of 5 mini mexicans chillin infront of bennys burrito barn :p

i wasnt aware there was an underground internet gang war developing:chinese: (flashes to NYPD Blue the Shield and Romper Room are running thru my mind):blah:

I'm not a beaner, but I do like the burrito bus!

Pappy
02-12-2006, 03:09 PM
sorry for the beaner reference, but using 5 hard core crack hitting brothers to describe the "clan" is a bit over kill:D

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:11 PM
This is true. :bandit:

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 03:12 PM
wow, you actually went ahead and found a life besides the site:devil: wasnt too long ago your quest for attention had us all riveted to our screens as you came out of the closet:D :blah: that would have been funny...if it was true i guess:ermm:

oh, wait...your referring to when i was in a wheel chair probably, your right...didnt have much of a life then. Everyone on this forum has a certain point where they spent a very substancial amount of time on here...what im wondering is, whats your excuse for living your life on here?

z400roosteR
02-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Nac's you obviously care and feel left out because you went out of your way to make this thread to cry about it.

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Please pardon my friend Shawn...he is off his meds.:(

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by z400roosteR
Nac's you obviously care and feel left out because you went out of your way to make this thread to cry about it.

And no one cares who you are so you can just butt-out.

Pappy
02-12-2006, 03:16 PM
my excuse is MONEY plain and simple. is that honest enough for ya:)

and no i was refering to your past threads about ever stupid thought that crossed your mind and then you want to act like you are the end all and be all of the "Oxyclean Crew" when infact the majority of members could careless about any "clan" or any other "group" on the internet. do yourself a favor and act tough to 12 year olds, you dont scare me thru a screen(buttons top shirt button and pulls down bandana) got it essay:bandit:

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Chef
And no one cares who you are so you can just butt-out. its not that no one cares who he is...its the fact that no one knows who he is.

and pappy, dont take my post serious...i've never had a problem with you, dont intend to, you were excluded fro m my original intentions and words.

Pappy
02-12-2006, 03:19 PM
i never take you seriously, your to easy of a target to toy with:p

(lights a salem and blows smoke in your face:devil: ) or is it some new smoke on the streets that im not hips too:devil:

400exrules
02-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Guys...when your bikes total more hp and $ than mine, each of you, not all of you put together, then you can run us out...until then, you have no chance.

sorry, our mommies and daddies dont buy us tons of crap when we b$tch and scream at them

and dont even start to say you payed for all your stuff. if your age in your profile is correct, then theirs no livin way in hell that you worked and payed for the stuff in your sig.

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 03:20 PM
my excuse is MONEY plain and simple. is that honest enough for ya:)

and no i was refering to your past threads about ever stupid thought that crossed your mind and then you want to act like you are the end all and be all of the "Oxyclean Crew" when infact the majority of members could careless about any "clan" or any other "group" on the internet. do yourself a favor and act tough to 12 year olds, you dont scare me thru a screen(buttons top shirt button and pulls down bandana) got it essay:bandit: actualy, all of my friends are 12 year olds...its great for my self esteem, beucase everytime one of them goes "I GOT AN A ON MY QUIZ", you can just reply with "oo i have a car"...it realy does work.

and I dont act like the end all and be all of us, I am the end all be all of us, I just sit in the back seat behind the other 3.

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
its not that no one cares who he is...its the fact that no one knows who he is.

Which, infact, signifies that no one cares, because if someone cared, someone would know, which would make the rest of us know, but we dont know, so we dont care.

wvspeedfreak
02-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I think Romper Room describes this place very well lately.

Chef
02-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
sorry, our mommies and daddies dont buy us tons of crap when we b$tch and scream at them

and dont even start to say you payed for all your stuff. if your age in your profile is correct, then theirs no livin way in hell that you worked and payed for the stuff in your sig.

That might be how you get your ****, is to ***** and scream at your parents like the ***** you are, but that isnt how I do it. Generally, parents like their kids, and if they have the money to spend, they spend it on their kids...its not my fault your parents dont like you.

Warnerade
02-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

and dont even start to say you payed for all your stuff. if your age in your profile is correct, then theirs no livin way in hell that you worked and payed for the stuff in your sig. shut up.

I make myself an easy target, I can be a dick when i want to, and I can be easy when i want too, all depends on the grade of ***** that approaches me.

Pappy
02-12-2006, 03:24 PM
I have a feeling if a stomped my foot real hard in your presence, the hardarse clan would run away crying for moms loving arms:o

and i was informed the reason you hang with 12 year olds is so you dont get made fun of in the showers at school, but that is another topic for another day:devil:

OK OK...lets clear this corner, no loitering here(twirls night stick and shifts gun belt to affirm the man in blue is indeed in charge):D

MOFO
02-12-2006, 05:23 PM
LMAO...

I have to add my $0.02 here.

This so called "internet gang" Hardarse, is making fun of people because they are on the internet and are telling them they have NO life.

Who are the losers that have an "internet gang" - give me a break!!! LMFAO! Hardarse clan???... get real kids!!!