PDA

View Full Version : 1989 250r $3700 LIKE NEW

crazyracer
02-11-2006, 07:49 PM
This is my race bike i've been on for the last 2 years. I TT raced it and it runs extremely well. I just did a frame up restoration and it has a very very good professional paint job on it. I also just installed a swingarm bearing kit and greased everything on it. Heres a list of the most major mods:

1 dir racing mx/tt shocks
1 dir racing G3 reeds
durablue adjustable axle
hinson clutch basket
weisco piston
New connecting rod and crank and seals and bearings in fall of 04'
Paul turner high-rev pipe
new rear spindals
+2 JB racing a-arms with steel braded lines
new rear axle bearings and rear brakes
Freshly rebuilt calipers (seals, and stuff...the internals and pads)

Optional 38mm airstriker carb with boost jet and SCT intake with 2 sets of replacement reeds ...NEW...

I have the stock replacements of almost all the parts that are on it (a-arms, shocks, carb, brakelines, spindals, rotors...etc)

This thing is EXTREMELY reliable. Runs very very good and the entire quad is SOLID. No play anywhere and bearings are all very fresh. I keep excellent care of it and it is my baby. If you want everything in my barn for the 250r, then i am asking $4000. If you want just the quad...$3700

email at crazyracer22@yahoo.com or call 517-524-6905 and ask for Dan. Must see to believe!

crazyracer
02-12-2006, 06:10 PM
O yea, forgot to mention that it doesn't come with those tires on it. The fronts will be 22in Holeshot XC fronts on douglas rims and the rear are stock tires on stock rims.

crazyracer
02-16-2006, 07:46 PM
bump!

Balls
03-13-2006, 05:53 PM
wanna trade for an 03 300ex?