PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Z400

300ex73
02-11-2006, 05:50 PM
I have a 2004 Z400 for sale. It's in excellent condition. Very few hours on it. Has had about $3k sunk into it. The only way to really tell it's even been ridden, is some light scratching that is hard to see even when you're with 2 feet of it. Does have a few scratches on the inderside of the frame, but nothing too noticeable. This thing looks like it's only been ridden about 2, maybe 3 times.
As far as the parts go...

AC propeg nerfs with removable heelgaurds
AC bumper
AC grab bar
OMF radiator scoops
Renthal handlebars
Sunline RM clutch perch and lever
Acerbis MX handgaurds
Parking brake blockoff
LRD full exhaust
K&N filter
Ricky Stator high output stator
Also had a couple of upgrades done to the flywheel
And I'm sure I missed something, but that's most of it.

And I can say that this thing definitely runs like a top. I take it every few days and run it for about 10-15 minutes at the most, just to keep the fluids moving through it. I have gotten into the throttle a couple times, and lets just say that this thing pulls harder than about anything else I've ridden.

It's located in Southeastern Indiana. An I'm asking $4,000 for it.

roberts8
02-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Nice quad... bring the price down to 3,500??

300ex73
02-14-2006, 05:53 AM
I wish that I could. The reason I'm asking $4,000 for it, is because it's just a couple hundred short of what I need to pay it off. And the reason I'm trying to sell it, is because I made the mistake of co-signing for a friend, and he decided he didn't want it after he rode it a couple of times(actually, his wife made him quit paying on it just before they got married). Learned my lesson with helping friends after that experience, lol.

But, trust me, it's definitely worth $4,000 if you're wanting a really good and very fast/powerful quad. Especially for one that's been this well taken care of.

roberts8
02-16-2006, 04:18 PM
I believe and trust you, but I just don't have the money right now! I would snatch that though, good luck with the quad...looks great

300ex73
02-17-2006, 08:15 AM
You should see it in person. I don't let anyone else try it unless they have cash available. I let a couple guys try it a while back, and both of them said "F*ck this!". Of course, this was after they both got dumped off the back in second gear. And they weren't even goofing off on it, LMAO!

But anyways, this thing is in mint condition still, and it rarely ever gets out of the garage. I usually run it for a few minutes a couple times a week, and putt around on it for about 10-15 mins once a week, just to keep everything lubed, and keep the fluids moving.