PDA

View Full Version : the LT-R 450 "Dirt Wheels"

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 03:41 PM
I just got the March 06' Dirt Wheels and I just wanted to point out the LT-R450 beating the 450r thing...it says "a honda 450r was at the track during the test sessions, so Gust was able to do a few starts against it. He smoked it repeatly"...ok...the dude on the 450r was prob a Pro-Am or an A class guy...and they are trying to say that the Suzuki is better:huh ...when they have Doug Gust a GNC Pro Class National Champion abord it and a nobody on the 450r...I just think that Dirt Wheels always puts Honda on the down side...they always diss honda...I just thought I would point that out...I have nothing against Suzuki just the fact that DW is always dissin Honda...:ermm:

SRH
02-11-2006, 04:00 PM
who cares? why would that upset any human being

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by SRH
who cares? why would that upset any human being

you just say that b/c you have a Yamaha:mad: .....lol....j/k

Honda400exrox
02-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by blakefoote
I just got the March 06' Dirt Wheels and I just wanted to point out the LT-R450 beating the 450r thing...it says "a honda 450r was at the track during the test sessions, so Gust was able to do a few starts against it. He smoked it repeatly"...ok...the dude on the 450r was prob a Pro-Am or an A class guy...and they are trying to say that the Suzuki is better:huh ...when they have Doug Gust a GNC Pro Class National Champion abord it and a nobody on the 450r...I just think that Dirt Wheels always puts Honda on the down side...they always diss honda...I just thought I would point that out...I have nothing against Suzuki just the fact that DW is always dissin Honda...:ermm:

do you honda people ever quit b*tching, face it somethings better then a honda, oh no its not the end of the f*cking world just shut up and ride it

Mxjunkie
02-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Some of you guys need to grow up just a tad and quit fighting in EVERY thread there is on this site :rolleyes:

Not pointing fingers but jesus christ its getting old reading, YOU IDIOT or YOUR SO GAY.. some opinions are better left unsaid..

twisted threads
02-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
do you honda people ever quit b*tching, face it somethings better then a honda, oh no its not the end of the f*cking world just shut up and ride it

Didn't your mother ever tell you if your not going to say something nice don't say it AT ALL!!! He just speaking his mind and your cussing at him for it. And by the way there is nothing BETTER than a HONDA!;)

ZeroLogic
02-11-2006, 04:26 PM
We won't know until the pro races start. Its going to be close. IMO.:chinese:

twisted threads
02-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
We won't know until the pro races start. Its going to be close. IMO.:chinese:

They have started already and HONDA got 1st and 2nd and a Honda got the whole shot both races.:cool:

02-11-2006, 05:26 PM
hey the 450r had no rear brakes either .....rofl

http://x7.putfile.com/2/3922001580.jpg what a fair race :ermm:

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 07:29 PM

dude...WTF...dude I was stateing that Dirt Wheels is always dissin Honda....Did I ever say that its better than anything else? ...oh and at the end of the post I clearly stated this same exact thing...looks whos *****in now....:rolleyes:

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 07:32 PM

dude...ur sig has a honda in it...:huh ...and your freakin name on here is "Honda"400exrox

Hon300ex
02-11-2006, 07:38 PM
dude...ur sig has a honda in it...:huh ...and your freakin name on here is "Honda"400exrox

yea... his user name is "honda400exrox"..... its not "honda is the best and nothing can beat it" ... hes just saying that some honda people think honda has the best everything....my user name is hon300ex. does that mean i think honda is the best? no.

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
yea... his user name is "honda400exrox"..... its not "honda is the best and nothing can beat it" ... hes just saying that some honda people think honda has the best everything....my user name is hon300ex. does that mean i think honda is the best? no.

but that still doesnt mean that he should cuss me out for postin this one thing....and Ivve said itover and over that I im not dissin suz....

KWAD GAWD
02-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
hey the 450r had no rear brakes either .....rofl

http://x7.putfile.com/2/3922001580.jpg what a fair race :ermm:
You gotta totally get off this Dirtwheels drag race, 450R no brakes thing. This isn't EX riders anymore, and by the way you should read the actual article rather then just looking at the pics. Why does everything on here turn into this... "Yea, you have a Yamaha or a Suzuk and you suck, bla bla bla." Grow up kiddies, everyone on this site isn't 16 or 17... Believe or not, there are actually people on here that know what they're talking about. You need to respect their opinions and understand that this isn't a place for you kids to badmouth everyone and make fools of yourselves every night. How about educating yourself first, you'd be amazed what you can learn by reading and understanding.

One_Bad_400
02-11-2006, 10:15 PM

a pro-am or A class ridder... probly not even that... a pro-am/A class ridder knows better to have rear brakes... LMAO!!

Punk'd
02-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Who cares what they say.. DW is a POS.... PERIOD

XCRACER26
02-11-2006, 10:40 PM
yeah i noticed that too but I just blew it off another dirtwheels honda ****. oh well I know wich is better.

02-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
You gotta totally get off this Dirtwheels drag race, 450R no brakes thing. This isn't EX riders anymore, and by the way you should read the actual article rather then just looking at the pics. Why does everything on here turn into this... "Yea, you have a Yamaha or a Suzuk and you suck, bla bla bla." Grow up kiddies, everyone on this site isn't 16 or 17... Believe or not, there are actually people on here that know what they're talking about. You need to respect their opinions and understand that this isn't a place for you kids to badmouth everyone and make fools of yourselves every night. How about educating yourself first, you'd be amazed what you can learn by reading and understanding. did you get laid by a jap from suzuki or something? jesus christ ur an idiot

blakefoote
02-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
You gotta totally get off this Dirtwheels drag race, 450R no brakes thing. This isn't EX riders anymore, and by the way you should read the actual article rather then just looking at the pics. Why does everything on here turn into this... "Yea, you have a Yamaha or a Suzuk and you suck, bla bla bla." Grow up kiddies, everyone on this site isn't 16 or 17... Believe or not, there are actually people on here that know what they're talking about. You need to respect their opinions and understand that this isn't a place for you kids to badmouth everyone and make fools of yourselves every night. How about educating yourself first, you'd be amazed what you can learn by reading and understanding.

huh?:huh

Quad Boy 660r
02-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Honest question.

I have read that article a few times and nowhere did I see them stateing that the 450r had no rear brakes.

tp300ex
02-12-2006, 06:36 PM
if u look in the pic u see that there is only this disk no brakes;) and i love honda but after the ex im going with a yfz lol:devil:

Honda400exrox
02-12-2006, 06:45 PM

yah I made this name when I thought that the honda 400ex was the best thing around, I would change it if I could