PDA

View Full Version : xNOILABOYx = fraud

atvracer980
02-11-2006, 03:32 PM
This member has taken monies or traded parts from multiple members on this site- he has made no attempt to make the deals right or contact the members- gives false phone numbers but will give correct address cause he's benefiting from it- just beware and dont trust.

atvracer980
02-11-2006, 05:02 PM
bump it up- the frauds true phone # is (412) 896-2475- let his parents know what their innocent child is up to- fraud is a federal offense- file a complaint on this site; www.ifccfbi.gov

400exmkt
02-11-2006, 06:14 PM
i called # is disconnected

daxter_37
02-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Thanks dude i was going to buy parts off this a**hole but not now.

SHARPMACHINE
02-11-2006, 08:57 PM
keep us posted

Sorry for your losses, money is to hard to come by to get ripped off. If it is true, he will get whats comming to him soon anough.

atvracer980
02-12-2006, 05:16 AM
maybe the whole family is a fraud :grr:

atvracer980
02-12-2006, 09:47 AM
one member has contacted the local police department in McKeesport to investigate all the issues- fraud is fraud, we need to make sure he doesnt return w/ another username and be consious(sp) of whom your dealing with. Someone like him puts a bad wrap on honest people trying to sell or buy stuff on this site, I've had the same issues w/ ebay, I bought something, sent payment certified w/ a signature return, copied all emails and other contacts from this person, Myself and like 8 other people left neg. feedback and the fool left me neg feedback saying I didnt pay when I have proof he recieved my payment and proof of him cashing it. Some people have alot of nerve:grr:

87-250R-racer
02-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Is he from McKeesport PA?

If he is I'm from PA too, I'd be down for a little visit too him.
Post up his name and address so noone sends this joker anymore $!!!!!

atvracer980
02-12-2006, 11:54 AM
He goes by: Jeff Seiss
2910 Woodrow St.
McKeesport Pa. 15133-2410, from what I have gathered, he's taken around $1500 in cash and parts, maybe more.

dkeen73
02-12-2006, 12:53 PM
bump

HiZ
02-12-2006, 02:49 PM
He was going to have me send in my PEP's to trade for a bumper, cam, and set of Works! Even up, but wouldn't send out any of his parts until I sent him mine!
He kept telling me that he worked nights and that it was hard to get a hold of him.
Phone that I have is 412-664-4104

400exmkt
02-12-2006, 02:56 PM
That is the number that he gave me at first. So i called it a it is a fake. So then he called me up from a private number and i said what the hell is goin on you gave me a fake number. He acted like he made a typo. And changed one number on it and then he never answers it. 412-664-4103 That is the other one he gave me.

HiZ
02-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Yeah called me from a Private # as well!

atvracer980
02-12-2006, 08:35 PM
bump

atvracer980
02-13-2006, 08:19 AM
:grr: :mad: :grr: :mad:

400ex4rick
02-13-2006, 05:30 PM
xNOILABOYx and xDEER.21.YECALx are the same person a 16 year old idiot. I went to his house and looked at a 250x awhile ago he pm'd me using both names I went to his house to look at it was a POS anyways I didn't buy it I saw on a post shortly after he moved down by Mairenville. He probably sending stuff to a friends house

catfishing
02-13-2006, 05:54 PM
This was posted by tj_escott on another thread about this guy

Hey guys I did a little research on this guy... I ran the phone number and it did not come up with "Jeff Seiss" it came up with Ross Trunzo (you can do a search on verizon.com) his address is 2719 C. St. Mckeesport, 15133.

Here is something for you guy to think about if his plans were to join exriders.com just to rip people off he would not give out his correct information thats why I think he just made up a name. I dont know if I am on the right path or not. Just my 2 cents.

I think we should get the administration (sp?) in on this and see what he or she can come up with. They might be able to track down the the computer address through a Internet service provider.

K_Fulk
02-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by 400ex4rick
xNOILABOYx and xDEER.21.YECALx are the same person a 16 year old idiot. I went to his house and looked at a 250x awhile ago he pm'd me using both names I went to his house to look at it was a POS anyways I didn't buy it I saw on a post shortly after he moved down by Mairenville. He probably sending stuff to a friends house

I just did a little searching and found this quote. And it proves to me your right. Why would he send a money order if they live in the same zip code.

Originally posted by xDEER.21.YECALx
i want the front,how much shipped to 15133 PA $65?

This tool is pulling the same crap as mean400

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61785

atvracer980
02-15-2006, 06:34 AM
bump

Ridinred02
02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
hey guys, ive been ripped to but not by this guy, he gave me a real # to contact him, i traded him a 2 month old durablue 2+2 and a older fmf full exhaust, for a suposidly brand new set of Works Tripple rate w/ rezzies and wheelspacers or somethin like that, he told me he owned a small atv/db shop and he'd be able to send it quick, so my dumbazz sent my supply, and he claimed to send his, and since i have takled to him on the phone, besides flippin out on him over the phone, i went to a local police station where a friend of the family works....he got the # and found his address, we called the 5-0 down there and had a little investigation, by the time he found that out he finally sent the shocks, took 2 months till i got the shocks, and once i did, found out they were THE SHATTIEST shocks in the world, they were wroks dual rate with no rezzies, and they had broken springs, and the one was snapped, his AIM sn is Pimpens10, forget his name but if i ever travle down his way, im only 17 hes 25, but ill tell you this much, somthings going to happen

good luck with finding this prick, i know how you's feel

daxter_37
02-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey everybody this punk is probably racing and at tracks right under our noses pa is district 5 im in ohio about 2 hours from where hes at someone said hes up in marienville theres a track called fox raceway that shut down up there we have a cabin up there around here we districts 11 and 12 keep your eyes open if hes racing remember the names he is using cause he will have to sign up then if we find him nail him to the wall we all spend assloads of money to improve our quads and have spare parts people like him make it hard to buy off the net but just ask questions when buying a true honest seller is hard to beat and wont pull no punches.

D-4our
02-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Someone ought to make a trade with him and send some anthrax his way.

phishboy66
02-20-2006, 12:38 PM
So I got some info from another member. It appears that the boy living at the address where I shipped my parts name is ryan.. I spoke with his mother and she denys that is is her son/nephew?? that is commiting fraud.. She claims that it is his friend jarrod and gave me his cell #. I called him and he was immediately defensive about the situation, I asked if he was jeff seiss and if he had done any trading on this site.. He told me I had the wrong number and that he was really sorry... His voice sounded shaky and sounded guilty.. Oh well, here is jarreds cell number #412-377-2193. Everyone who has been taken by this little jerk, if he won't admit what he is done and try to make it right, lets send him to jail and make his parents pay. I feel sorry for the parents (if they were not involved) but all in all you are responsible for you childrens actions... and what parent would not notice that their kid starts recieving thousands of dollars worth of parts in a week, and lots and lots of cash on top of that... oh well, I will post this on all of the forums. how about a list of what he has got everyone for..

me (phishboy66) 300 in stereo equipment