PDA

View Full Version : xNOILABOYx = fraud

atvracer980
02-11-2006, 03:26 PM
multiple members on this site have been frauded by name above- either taking their money and sending no product in return or making a trade and not recieving item traded- beware

400exmkt
02-11-2006, 04:45 PM
He tried to trade my full set of hoosers w/wheels for his sparks x6 that he had already gotten money for from another member on here 10 days ago. This guy has got to be stopped.

02-11-2006, 06:02 PM
whoever lives closest to him has the responsibility of dealing an *** whooping. post up his complete address and phone number.

400exmkt
02-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Jeff Seiss
2910 Woodrow St.
McKeesport, Pa
15133-2410

1st fake number 412-664-4104
2nd number no answer 412-664-4103

Seiss33@Yahoo.com

This is the only info i have on him

exrider008
02-11-2006, 06:43 PM
prank phone calls here i come

Houser450
02-11-2006, 07:22 PM
glad i saw this i was about to send a set of hiper to him on trade wouldnt give me a number though to call him so i thought it was kinda fishy
thanks for posting!

400exmkt
02-11-2006, 07:31 PM
That is the same thing he did to me. Then he finally gave me a number and it was aa fake. Then he called from a private number and gave me another number but nobody will answer. He has my number and when he calls he blocks his number.

exrider008
02-11-2006, 07:43 PM
u guys should report him to the admin and get people like him off this site

400exmkt
02-12-2006, 09:10 AM
tttt

MOFO
02-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Everyone that has been screwed over by this person, please click on this link below and persue mail fraud charges!

This is the only way we can help stop these a-holes!

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:tMvBNiP9WHwJ:https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/ps8165.pdf++site:www.usps.com

phishboy66
02-20-2006, 12:41 PM
So I got some info from another member. It appears that the boy living at the address where I shipped my parts name is ryan.. I spoke with his mother and she denys that is is her son/nephew?? that is commiting fraud.. She claims that it is his friend jarrod and gave me his cell #. I called him and he was immediately defensive about the situation, I asked if he was jeff seiss and if he had done any trading on this site.. He told me I had the wrong number and that he was really sorry... His voice sounded shaky and sounded guilty.. Oh well, here is jarreds cell number #412-377-2193. Everyone who has been taken by this little jerk, if he won't admit what he is done and try to make it right, lets send him to jail and make his parents pay. I feel sorry for the parents (if they were not involved) but all in all you are responsible for you childrens actions... and what parent would not notice that their kid starts recieving thousands of dollars worth of parts in a week, and lots and lots of cash on top of that... oh well, I will post this on all of the forums. how about a list of what he has got everyone for..

me (phishboy66) 300 in stereo equipment

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 01:11 PM
things are being resolved,items shipped out of tx,every1 post what uve been taken for,items u were supposed to trade for and a return adress. thats is all i need,and all im expecting for an easy qucik return or trade

derekhonda
02-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by xNOILABOYx
things are being resolved,items shipped out of tx,every1 post what uve been taken for,items u were supposed to trade for and a return adress. thats is all i need,and all im expecting for an easy qucik return or trade

Actions speak louder than words man...don't just say you are going to rectify the problem...actually do it.

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 07:34 PM
well there smart guy 2 ppl already have their stuff in the mail, jrodulery,acm ,and phisboys stuff is goin out on wed. if ppl stopped their whing like lil *****es and posted what i asked there stuff would be in route too.

derekhonda
02-20-2006, 08:02 PM
well there smart guy 2 ppl already have their stuff in the mail, jrodulery,acm ,and phisboys stuff is goin out on wed. if ppl stopped their whing like lil *****es and posted what i asked there stuff would be in route too.

Oh...ok. Clearly i should just take your word on it, since we all have so much faith in you...

xNOILABOYx
02-20-2006, 08:12 PM
hey, no1 has to,im just offering to fix things,if ppl want their stuff honestly theyll pm me their info, if they dont then they can share ur attitude and missout, im sincerely trying to help and no1s taking advantage of it, ask jrodulery bye wed/thurs he should have recieved his money along w/the state trooper that was posting,his moneys in the mail to 120$

04'400ex'er
02-20-2006, 08:40 PM
hey, no1 has to,im just offering to fix things,if ppl want their stuff honestly theyll pm me their info, if they dont then they can share ur attitude and missout, im sincerely trying to help and no1s taking advantage of it, ask jrodulery bye wed/thurs he should have recieved his money along w/the state trooper that was posting,his moneys in the mail to 120$ Why did you wait so long to do the right thing in the first place? After everyone has the Laws after you and chit. Why didnt you just do that to start with if your truely sincere about returning all the goods?

Glamis400ex
02-20-2006, 09:28 PM
simply another loser $hithead. Yours IS coming A $$wipe.:mad:

Glamis

dtzalba450r
02-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Well then I want my stage two hot cam for the 04-05 trx450r
and heres my address remember I'm the one who sent you the pro taper bars. I'm posting here since you obviously have a problem replying to pms.

daniel turner
10231 s la vuelta de perno
tucson, az 85706

400exmkt
02-24-2006, 10:54 PM
You are just a little pus*y. I sent you a message. Why havent you called me?? You will get on here and talk sh*t but when it come down to it you are a lil bi*ch that cant man up and pay your dues. I dont care if you are sending parts back. That would never have to happen if you where a man and could keep your dam* word. Look at your last post. You really think your a bad motherf*cker on the internet when everybody is putting mail fraud charges on your little bi*ch as*. If I was you, (which would never happen to me cause i am a man of my word) I would change my f*cking attitude before someone else does it for you.

You got my # if you feel like talking pu*s.