PDA

View Full Version : Pro Quads or Pro Bikes?

quaddy87
02-11-2006, 11:16 AM
I like watching Bubba n RC battle it out, but i still think watching pro quads race is better. In bikes you always know who's gonna be in the top spots. Quads there are so many equal riders, u never know whats gonna happen. thats why i choose quads. any other opinions?

Titanium
02-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Quads

Mxjunkie
02-11-2006, 11:27 AM
I turn off the bikes half the time, if the quads are on I'm glued to the tv.

tmoney
02-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Quads definetly.

watts16
02-11-2006, 11:41 AM
The one motorcycle series on tv i like is the canadian series. They always have good battles. I wish they would show more quads on tv

RaptorRacer45
02-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by watts16
The one motorcycle series on tv i like is the canadian series. They always have good battles. I wish they would show more quads on tv

Yes more Quads would be great....i love when they show a Stadium Quad Race during Monster Jam on TV:D ....I do enjoy the Canadian MX Races though, the announcers and the Riders just seem so more into it.........It seems you can always find a Bike Race on TV but Quads are nowhere, hopefully that will change soon

FHKracingZ
02-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Accually quaddy87 i like to watch professional pedal trike races.. those are swell.

SRH
02-11-2006, 04:03 PM
i have a greater appreciation for the risk and ability of the bike riders so im more awed by them and for that reason i like watching them more, but nothing wrong with a good quad race

JRP
02-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by watts16

my exact words, lol

Mean250r
02-11-2006, 07:36 PM
lawnmower racing fo lyfeee

quaddy87
02-12-2006, 05:41 PM
bump

KX250frider
02-12-2006, 08:33 PM
i like the lites class in the supercross sieres caue they mix it up a littel insted of RC or JS winning all the time in the open class

Titanium
02-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
lawnmower racing fo lyfeee

HECK YES!

MXridin841
02-13-2006, 06:15 PM
I like watching both. I dont think that Natalie pulling huge leads on everyone means that there are alot of equal riders. Atleast there is someone now that can beat RC straight up.

redlineranger
02-13-2006, 08:03 PM
im with everyone else on the canadian mx series, lot of good talent up there... dusty klatt(sp?) is my favorite canadian rider. as far as the amp'd tour you know that bubba or rc will finish first, and chad reed finishing 2nd or 3rd. its seems that way every race. back to the point i like both pro bike and quads i just wish quads could get the TV time the bikes do

quaddy87
02-14-2006, 07:53 AM
i think eventually quads will have close to it...they have exploded in the last few years.

EvilJester400EX
02-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I watch both, doesn't matter. I enjoy quads more, duh.. I race them. Ever since a very young age, no matter what (dirtbike or quad) I become glued to the TV while either is on.

Quad18star
02-14-2006, 10:07 AM
I enjoy watching both .

I'm surprised that a lot of you guys actually watch the CMRC Canadian Nationals ... I didn't think they aired it down in the USA . :confused:

I usually try and make it out to a few Canadian Nats per year when they are here in the province . There's a lot of talent , but nowhere near on par with the talent you guys have in the USA ... but I guess one of the main reasons for that is the 5 or 6 months of snow we get ... the guys can't really ride all year unless they plan on travelling to the southern USA .

Another big disadvantage is the quality of our tracks . Comparing our tracks to those found around the States , is like comparing a cowtrail to a highway . When I was down at Unadilla for the ATV races , I heard guys saying that the track was so rough .... when I looked at it and compared it to our smoothest tracks , Unadilla looked like a freshly paved road . The nicest track in Canada would have to be Walton which holds the final for the Nationals each year .... they don't really allow quads there cuz the owners don't like quad racers ... apparently quad racers destroy the track . :rolleyes:

If any of you guys ever have the chance to come check out a Canadian National MX race , I'm sure you'd really enjoy it ..... just don't except it to be like the races you guys hold ..... a couple hundred racers and a few thousand people show up thats all .

mike nash
02-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Canadian MX is great, try watching Europes MX1 series great battles. I think it may be more exciting because their both Grand Prixs unlike arenacross.

Tommy 17
02-14-2006, 01:58 PM
i'm gonna have to say bikes... quads nothing really special happens... the tracks are kinda boring and its just the SAME...

bikes the tracks have differnt lines... some of the stuff the guys do on the bikes also is amazing! after u watch them u can say man how did they do that... a quad is boring and just does the same thing over and over... a bike race sorta has style to it i guess...

just my opinion!