PDA

View Full Version : who has a 2006 kicker

desratt
02-10-2006, 08:40 PM
if you have a 2006 kicker or are getting one line up.

still waiting for my dealer co call back and say why other dealers are getting them. When just 2 weeks ago they told me no one will get it till april or may. I put a deposit in july I think the day they first anounced the changes.

Shawn H
02-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I got mine I put a deposit down when I picked up My E-start and that was the First 1 out of our dealership awhile ago...

They told me it was not going to be in until Feb 28th but it was early:)

Jonas
02-11-2006, 12:01 AM
As we talked earlier in the week, I got mine on 2/7. They will be tough to get it sounds like. The bike is torn down now. I like to grease everything and check all bolts. I am in the middle of putting a web cam in it also. Still waiting for my Rossier exhaust, should be here in a few days. If anyone needs a tag ignition switch mount for their 06 ER i have one let me know. I pulled a dumb one and assumed that both 06 models would have a neutral light, but only the 450er ofcourse.

I'll be going down to test it out at Sand Lake Dunes on President's weekend, can't wait. I am going from a '05 to a '06 so it will be interesting to feel the difference.

I am pretty sure the dealer where I work got another in today. The forklift guy told me that today but I didn't walk out to confirm- it was busy today. We were supposed to get one in though so I would suspect it came.

Getting a new bike is fun, even if it is not totally different
:p