PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood Proving Grounds Spring Opener Celebration

dan harris
02-10-2006, 01:38 PM
The Park will be open the first weekend in March and we will have a SPRING OPENER CELEBRATION WEEKEND ON MARCH 17-18-19
Complete with a free pig roast on sunday. Check website for more details: www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com (http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com)

Pappy
02-10-2006, 02:03 PM
wooohoo free pig:devil:

cant wait to get back up there dan!

Mean250r
02-10-2006, 03:36 PM
im headin out there in april with a friend, we rented the cabin, we are so stoked, hopefully we get good weather!!

wvspeedfreak
02-10-2006, 06:27 PM
We plan on spending quite a few weekends up there this year Dan.We were there for the Atvriders.com ride and had a great time.My son loves the kids track!!

Les Davis
02-10-2006, 08:20 PM
see you sooner than that Dan. You guys gotta check this place out. Dan has an awesome setup and is very ATV friendly. I just got my yearly membership and I cant wait to get my moneys worth this year.

ballz2thewall
02-13-2006, 05:41 AM
I hope the weather breaks, I am planning on making it one of those days!

mxdad
02-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
The Park will be open the first weekend in March and we will have a SPRING OPENER CELEBRATION WEEKEND ON MARCH 17-18-19
Complete with a free pig roast on sunday. Check website for more details: www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com (http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com)

Sounds like a great time Dan!!! I hope we can make it that weekend. We had a blast at the indoor races. See you soon.
Adam

250RXCrider
02-13-2006, 03:35 PM

dan...just wondering if you had any thoughts on opening any XC trails?

Thanks!

QuadRacer041
02-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
wooohoo free pig:devil:

cant wait to get back up there dan!

pappy, you know what i like. would i like it there?how long is the track?in length, how does it compare to budds creek?

dan harris
02-14-2006, 09:13 AM
mxdad - there are still two more weekends of indoor races. We have a new heated spectator area!

250rxcrider - Unfortunately it will be a while before we are able to open any cross country trails at the park. Environmentalist have really made it difficult and expensive. But trust me I'm a trail rider at heart and am dying to have trails here. It might take a while but it will happen. In the mean time come on out to air it out on our MX tracks. We have a new mx track being designed and permitted now, that will be open around July/August.

250RXCrider
02-14-2006, 11:32 AM
mxdad - there are still two more weekends of indoor races. We have a new heated spectator area!

250rxcrider - Unfortunately it will be a while before we are able to open any cross country trails at the park. Environmentalist have really made it difficult and expensive. But trust me I'm a trail rider at heart and am dying to have trails here. It might take a while but it will happen. In the mean time come on out to air it out on our MX tracks. We have a new mx track being designed and permitted now, that will be open around July/August.

Dan,

Thanks for the feedback!

JP

mxdad
02-20-2006, 09:31 AM
I posted this in the past but here is a short video of the indoor pit bike racing from December in case anyone is interested in checking it out...

Breezewood Indoor Pit Bike Races (http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=EAADD458-9747-4D1B-BCC0-20DFA6DDB393)

Pappy
02-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Lou, lots of tables and some decent doubles. I cant speak of the newest track that will be completed by mid summer but I think you would enjoy yourself if not only for the tracks, but the kickazz hospitality Dan shows everyone. The man is all about QUADS and works ahrd with what he has to make EVERYONE enjoy themselves!

Pappy
02-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Dan,

We need some indorr practice in the next 2 weeks before the nationals kick in, any chance of the boy throwing down a few laps in the evenings?

Mean250r
02-20-2006, 11:13 AM
the mx track looks so sick! i cant wait to get out there!

dan harris
02-21-2006, 10:59 AM
sure pappy any night but Friday - I'll be here if anyone else wants practice on the indoor track with their pit bike or 50cc quad. On Thursday 2/22 a couple guys are coming up on pit bikes to run the indoor track if any one wants to join them we'll be open.

Pappy
02-21-2006, 07:51 PM
awesome dan, maybe he will be feeling better but we will be up atleast for some pit bike racing!

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/breezewoodprovinggrounds2006opener.html

dan harris
02-22-2006, 06:11 AM
Pappy, I talked to Harlan last night and expressed interest in doing an ATV Riders ride at the park. I told him I'm all for it and will set you guys up with a discounted rate and maybe a cook out. He's gonna get back to me with a date. Its sure to be a good time.

ballz2thewall
02-22-2006, 06:51 AM
Hey Dan this is Dan Long, I was at motorama and talked to Darrell Marlow for a bit, you shoulda raced there!

dan harris
02-22-2006, 07:19 AM
Hey Dan, yeah I'd of like to race motorama, but we had an indoor pitbike race here Saturday night so I was unable to make it for the race. I did get out to watch some on Sunday and the track looked great with plenty of competition.

ballz2thewall
02-22-2006, 07:37 AM
On Sat. the track was getting pretty bad, the dirt bikes were chewing up the lips. I have Dunk on tape going *** over tin cups on the rhythm section due to a bad rut in the lip!

Tommy 17
02-22-2006, 09:50 PM
mayb i'll have to show up! i just started riding my bike and that'll only be my 2nd ride... i'll probably be really sketchy on a motocross track haha...

i'll probably stop by thou and not ride alot just to say hi to everyone! its only 40 mins away from here!