PDA

View Full Version : car accident

tants
02-10-2006, 12:21 PM
early this month i got into a car accident with my new 05 acura tl. someone stopped short in front of me and i rear ended them. i was only doing 40mph but came to a dead stop.. my frontend was pretty banged up but didnt think much of it. after the body shop got all the parts to fix it, they found the motor was pushed back an inch 1/2, so they fought to get it totalled..

im not worried about the car anymore, just happy i came out ok..i had minor injuries due to airbag after the accident, just emtionally shooken up due to the fact i had a family member killed in a car accident in 2000.

anyways, i learned a lot from this, always live your life day to day and make the best of it, its not all about personal posessions, your life and others is way more important. now im not stuck to this 3 year lease payment and can go away to school next fall like originally planned, so everything happens for a reason...
but am now forced to sell my baby (yfz) for another car and for school

Racing Rice
02-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident, and that you have to sell your car. Fortunately it sounds like it could be a blessing in disguise. Good luck!

I agree with you about living your life day by day. Take advantage of what you have and try to enjoy it while you can.

02-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Sorry to hear about your accident, and that you have to sell your car. Fortunately it sounds like it could be a blessing in disguise. Good luck!
I agree with you about living your life day by day. Take advantage of what you have and try to enjoy it while you can. yah dude...theres a reason for everything. since it was a new vehicle hopefully you had full coverage on it so insurance should help you out. Good luck and the next YFZ you get will be even better hopefully ;)

tants
02-10-2006, 08:33 PM
thank you guys... yes insurance covered everything.. all i lost was my down payment towards the car.
insurace even rented me a rentacar (ford focus, wootwoot)

Pappy
02-11-2006, 07:36 AM
glad to hear you were not hurt,

you werent yelling at an old dude with no shirt were ya:devil:

tants
02-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
glad to hear you were not hurt,

you werent yelling at an old dude with no shirt were ya:devil:

haha, that was soo long ago.. ;)

trx400exxracer
02-11-2006, 07:58 PM
thaat sucks you have to sell your quad but mabye soone you will be able to get another one soon

Nausty
02-11-2006, 08:02 PM
yea it feels like life is way to short and I think a lot of people don't realize it and think its gonna last forever passing day by day just gettin by and before they know its over. Gotta have fun and mix it up!

countrygirl01
02-11-2006, 09:38 PM
sorry bout ur accident just remember to live day by day and have a party doing it

Pappy
02-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by tants
haha, that was soo long ago.. ;)

wanst that damn long ag was it:p

tants
02-13-2006, 04:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...TRK%3AMESC%3AIT

:(

ShiftFMX
02-13-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by tants
insurace even rented me a rentacar (ford focus, wootwoot)

You gotta do it! (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8348492562976557630&q=tray+sliding)

tants
02-13-2006, 07:30 PM
lol