PDA

View Full Version : jetting ques.

acw592
02-10-2006, 06:48 AM
I just bought a 03 predator from a buddy of mine that is all stock except for a full Big Gun system. When we rode together and he would be in 3rd gear, clutch-rev, then drop the clutch to wheelie, it would always backfire. It also sputters alot when it's still cold (not warmed up very good). I don't think the dealer changed jetting for him. What size would you guys recomend, and what is the stock size so when I look I can know for sure? Thanks
By the way, If anyone wants to trade exhaust, full system or just slip on I would be interested. Something aftermarket, this thing is TOO LOUD.

wolffie
02-10-2006, 12:17 PM
stock main i think is around 150, and pilot is 47. i am not 100% sure, so check on www.predatorowners.com! they will deffinetly know!

i have a stock exhaust that is brand new:confused: i know you said aftermarket, but if you are interested in it, i could sell it to you before i buy an HMF!

acw592
02-10-2006, 12:37 PM
NO!!! NOT STOCK! lol I wouldn't mind the pure polaris (white bros.) or anything aftermarket. This is the Big Gun Race series. It sounds great, but it's going to get me in trouble where I ride. Thanks :D